Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat Time - 7am on 02-20-16

@Lyn08... do you like the fit of the gingham JR boyfriend? I have always liked the white one... but who am I kidding? I love knits!!! LOL
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama@twinny70@Lyn08@Mellie2@Dawnie

Thank you for the "chat" this morning!  Wishing everyone a nice weekend and week ahead!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Have a great weekend, I'll see you around the forums :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 - I decided not to get the Gingham Boyfriend Shirt.  The fit is okay on the older JR Boyfriend Shirt that I own -- I just have too many clothes, so I didn't wear it last year.  I really need to cut back.

I know you're going to laugh, but I like some of the LOGO styles (not the ones that hang down in the front).  However, they are so expensive.  I try to buy them as "lunchtime specials" or "as is".  I wear them around the house or if I'm just going out grocery shopping, etc.  It's funny, beause I've had several compliments on my LOGO tops from my neighbors in my building when I see them in the hallway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama@Lyn08@twinny70@Mellie2@Dawnie

cooper nemeth findclip.jpg

https://twitter.com/hashtag/findcip

This was sent to me on Facebook.  This young man is from Canada and the police were alerted two days ago that he was seen and he was confused.  They are trying to find him.  In a friends post, it was noted to please share because people do notice.  And she also said that "with all of this social media bad stuff, this is a type of opportunity to use media for good reasons."

Please, if you would possibly know anything, google his name and let authorities (police) know?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08... I love the idea of the LOGO items and wish I could once and for all, find one of them that would look right on my short self! I must admit, the price would stop me (usually)
I received the boucle melange jacket with silk fringe trim and will wear it for special occasions. I need to figure this out, but I think because it is long on me, I will need to wear slimmer pants. <3
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama....yes.  Caught up in the system issue ugh!   I should change my name anyway.  It's my name!   What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie

As long as it doesn't bother you I say go with it.  Some folks were really perturbed, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@winamac1

Hey Win, I'm too lazy to find the thread.... did you buy the navy trench from Anthro?

Yes...I'm so pathetic Bird! Smiley Sad

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

OMG, tell me all about it.  Is it as lovely and feminine as it appeared in the photo?