Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Chat Time - 7am on 02-20-16

@jackthebear... namaste
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

CAPS, Happy 45th wedding anniversary to you & your DH.  Enjoying!

Bird mama, it was in the 50's here yesterday with wind gusts of 60 mph.  I had a difficult time getting into the grocery store & still up right.  Lovely necklace & what is that about the jewelry box going up so much in price?

SNICK's, how scary for your DD.

HI to all of you other chatterers.

I am still trying to get caught up with all of the posts.

DH & I enjoyed the local HS musical last night.  So much talent.

Today is sunny, 50's & much less wind.  We plan to go to our indoor farmers market & then to a grand opening of a new cheese\ sausage store also on our downtown.  DH wants to empty the hot tub today & refill it tomorrow.  We stayed out of it yesterday as the winds were too strong.  We will enjoy it today.  

I need a nap before we go to our church Valentine's party tonight.

Mom has done good this week.  As confused as she is, she plays cards & board games very good.  

gmkb, hugs & prayers for you.  You have a great outlook on the one day at a time.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama... I agree... it is too $$$ and I am not going to pay this for a short-sleeve (or any) tee.
The tanks never fit me right, either, and this one is their dreaded cotton/poly (rubberized) blend... so no, this one isn't for me!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

The black and gray LOGO top A273375 looks pretty paired with a black skirt on Michelle.  Looks elegant. 

@Bird mama  I thought it was black and gray too, and thought it would go great with my black and gray colorblocked leggings of hers (a triangle of gray at the ankle).  But it's willow not gray.  So it will go esp. great with the LOGO black and willow colorblocked cardigan which i don't own.  But for those who do, the tank is a "must have" to go with it.   

I'm glad, birdmama, someone beside me thought it was gray, not willow.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks all for the fun chat!  I gotta get busy.   More company coming this weekend.   'Tis the season....snowbird i.e.   

Have a a great week.   See ya on the boards. 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie

Have a good one Dawnie.  I just noticed the extra e at the end of your name.  Did you get caught up in the system issues this week?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the review of the Lug camo pink bag. That is one cute bag. Going to order one for my daughter and one for me......have never looked at Lug. 

Esteemed Contributor

MAGGIEMACK, I hope you have a great day.  We had 3" of snow last Sunday, but now the grass is green again.

gmkb, how fun to have lots of closet space.  DH & I both have lots of closets, but he has more clothes than I do.  I declutter so I can see what I really do have.  He has so many clothes that he is always buying duplicates.  After wearing uniforms for 32 years he kind of went hog wild when he retired going on 14 years ago.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 - I almost purchased the JR Gingham Boyfriend Shirt, then I thought I already have a turquoise JR Boyfriend Shirt hanging in my closet that I never wore last year.  I'll have to start wearing it this year.

I really cleared out my closet (fall/winter clothes), and now I need to start on my spring/summer clothes.  Instead of going through stuff before I put them away, I just put them in boxes and thought I'd go through them later.  Not a good idea.

I'd like to take some clothes to consignment, but now they are really "picky" about taking clothes purchased from online shopping (like QVC).  We pay a lot of money for QVC clothes -- we used to get pretty good bargains, but now not so much.  

Many times, I'll buy an "as is" item, if I'm just going to wear it around the house.  I really don't care if it was a return, unless there's a really big flaw or it smells bad (perfume or chemical odor).

Esteemed Contributor

Dawniee, have fun with your company.