Honored Contributor

🇺🇸AM Style Chat May 25 2024 7 AM

Good morning on this Memorial Day weekend! 🇺🇸

Thank you to those who served our country so faithfully.

Any plans?

Not anything specific for me...my fam is out of town and I'm still recovering (shingles).

I might go to the pool which opens today...

Also may treat myself to a burger! 🍔 

Memorial Day activities: 🚴 🎣 🥾 🛍️ 🧘🏻‍♀️🎉🚘🌞🛹🪁🤿🍹🍴🧂⛳️⛹🏻‍♀️🏌️‍♀️🏇🏊‍♀️🚣‍♀️⚽️🏸🥢🥡🍾🏖️🎡🛟🎆🫶

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: 🇺🇸AM Style Chat May 25 2024 7 AM

if you are interested, I just wrote a long post about how pleased I am with an item here:

There is a bra style too. I am considering it...

Amal mentioned that the cup sizes of the pads for the "cup lift" items are different depending upon the size you choose.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Anybody-JA639400-cup-lift-tank/td-p/8452612

IMG_1039.png

Honored Contributor

Good morning! @LTT1   Slow day at our house this weekend.  We have a grad party to attend tomorrow, looking forward to seeing some people I have not seen in quite a while.

The camis you were looking at on Amazon, did you buy?  I am always looking for colors in the camis I wear...I wear one just about every day regardless of the season.  I purchase from WMart but they only carry white and black.

The ones I wear fit snugly, that is what I want since I wear the with another shirt.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Good morning! @LTT1   Slow day at our house this weekend.  We have a grad party to attend tomorrow, looking forward to seeing some people I have not seen in quite a while.

The camis you were looking at on Amazon, did you buy?  I am always looking for colors in the camis I wear...I wear one just about every day regardless of the season.  I purchase from WMart but they only carry white and black.

The ones I wear fit snugly, that is what I want since I wear the with another shirt.

@Mom2Dogs 

This is what I purchased from Amazon and now have in black and hazy lilac...lots of colors too!

Reoria

It fits rather snugly (XL) and the fabric is wonderful! I may never wear a bra again!

IMG_1041.png

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Thanks....I am entirely to big busted 32G....to wear that cami, lol.

I need my belly covered so I would need a longer cami.  I think I will browse the sight to see what I can find.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1    It's good to know you like thus cami frim Anybody,   The revue was on the bra are no so good.   Yiu a y wait to check out the reviews before purchasing 

Enjoy your weekend

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Style Sisters

I've had this item bookmarked (HSN) for the better part of the week.  It's the weekly deal drop and I'm debating the color I might like to carry.  

Born® Millport Vintage Woven Leather Satchel

Item 867-196

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat 

Maybe people who reviewed the "cup lift" items were looking for something different than I was.

My bra size is 38B so the upper part of me is not particularly well-endowed!

My band size is larger and my cup size is rather small in comparison.

I like wearing the Reoria tank with the pads from the "Anybody" item.

This works beautifully instead of my attempt w/****** pads and "b@@b" tape LOL

IMG_1044.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

@Teddixat @Mom2Dogs 

Oooo!
Nice bag!

Honored Contributor

Good morning @LTT1   and Everyone: Happy Memorial Weekend.

Those pics of the "lifting bra" and taped chest are amazing. Too bad I don't have enough to lift. Lol I did purchase a Shapermint Bra that I loved and went back for more when they had a twofer.

We're staying home. Don't like to travel on holidays...too much traffic and busy airports.

Rain, rain and more rain here through Monday night...not constant, but enough to ruin my cookout plans. 

Stay safe if traveling so you'll be back here next Saturday morning.