Contributor

Sorry, Leah but not your best look.  Too many layers.

Occasional Visitor

I agree with other viewers, too many layers.  Not the best look.  Actually the look is sloppy.  All different layers hanging out from all over the place.  And whats with the pockets and all kinds of stuff around the hips which most women don't want to look bigger. 

Honored Contributor

logo layers - enough said

On LW's behalf however I do like the color or the outer most layer

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC, inappropriate

Valued Contributor

I live in the Midwest and have never seen anyone with so many layers.  No sharkbite hems either.  Never have seen any of the hosts dressed like that unless they are selling that stuff. 

Super Contributor

i can't believe I clicked on this. I thought it was was the regular Saturday morning AM Style thread. Big mistake.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Frequent Contributor

Re: AM Style 11/7

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen this look on anyone where I live either, but it must be popular somewhere because they show a lot of Logo these days.  I personally don't care for this look.  I think it looks rather sloppy, especially with two or more layers, but each to her own!

I think Leah looks great..I love many of the Logo styles and have received complements on the ones I've ordered and worn.

Honored Contributor

@sarpy wrote:

I live in the Midwest and have never seen anyone with so many layers.  No sharkbite hems either.  Never have seen any of the hosts dressed like that unless they are selling that stuff. 

@sarpy  I live in the midwest too but you obviously don't live anywhere near me.  I wear LOGO clothes all the time - sharkbite hems and all.  I guess you aren't one of the dozens of people complimenting me as I go about my business.  

I like your comment by the way.  I like looking different and not like everyone else who shops at Macy's.

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style 11/7

[ Edited ]

Lord is there any one or any thing that you like. You must have a very sad life to post the things you do. I really hope you get some direction in your life

@Pearlee wrote:

@sarpy  I live in the midwest too but you obviously don't live anywhere near me.  I wear LOGO clothes all the time - sharkbite hems and all.  I guess you aren't one of the dozens of people complimenting me as I go about my business.  

I like your comment by the way.  I like looking different and not like everyone else who shops at Macy's.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.