Respected Contributor

Just received the LAMO TSV with the sweater-like cuff! Fabulous!

Got in grey, they are absolutely wonderful! Sooooo soft, warm and comfy and look great!

New Contributor

Re: Just received the LAMO TSV with the sweater-like cuff! Fabulous!

How was the fit?

Regular Contributor

Yaaaaay!!!   I just got mine yesterday.  I got the dark brown and I LOVE them!!! They are so comfy and cute.  I am very happy with this purchase!!

Regular Contributor

It is recommended that you size up one size, which I did... and they fit me perfectly.  Love them.  

Respected Contributor

Fit was perfect, room for socks when it gets colder.

Honored Contributor

Just got mine yesterday and they are already on their way back to QVC.  I wear a straight, off the rack 9M and even though they seemed to fit lengthwise and widthwise, my foot (not wearing socks) slid front and back as well as side to side while I wore them in the house for a little bit.  The interior faux fur was slippery and my feet went everywhere inside the boot.  I'm no slouch to this style either and wear them all the time (as house slippers) but this pair just were not for me.  I also didn't like the sweater cuff once it came home.....  glad everyone else is enjoying theirs..... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I received mine today.  I ordered the chestnut and I love them.  I have a very narrow foot and these boots were a bit wide  in the heel.  I tried them on with a thick ankle sock and they fit perfectly.  It's hard to find boots in narrow widths.  They are comfortable, warm and beautifully made.  I ordered my normal size 8 and the length was just fine. 

Honored Contributor

I think I REALLY made a mistake not buying a pair. I like the sweater cuff look and they do look cozy and cute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Therein lies the problem...some sized up and they fit and some stayed with their regular size and they fit. I liked the red and blue, but I didn't know which size I'd need. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Therein lies the problem...some sized up and they fit and some stayed with their regular size and they fit. I liked the red and blue, but I didn't know which size I'd need. 

@winamac1

I'm with you, Win, I had hoped to get a better idea on sizing.  I put on my Lamos from several years ago in my standard size 9 and have been walking around the house in them this morning. It isn't that they don't fit.  It's that they just fit.  And because I envision getting the red to wear around the house in winter, I think I want a little more room. 

I'm going to wait a bit longer and hope that more women will relay their fit experience.