Honored Contributor

OK, I'm watching live at 7AM on Memorial Day. Leah's been on vacay and AM Style just is not the same w/o her. She's back. It's HER show. She brings a certain calm, fun attitude and knowledge that makes the show worth watching. 

Respected Contributor

Re: AM STYLE WITH LEAH TODAY

I love Leah!  She is one of the very few I can watch.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

I love Leah and her presentation style. 😊 😊❤

Honored Contributor

I'm probably the only Q viewer with the viewpoint but I've never enjoyed her presentations and quit watching AM Style years ago.  She has too many personal  quirks that I find very annoying, especially at dawn.  I always enjoy her absences.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

you're right, @Shanus, the show is just not the same without her!  i love watching leah, and i'm happy that she's back! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624     Nobody's perfect.   I can say that for every host - they all have annoying quirky things

Esteemed Contributor

The beautiful Ms.Leah has long been one of my FAVORITE hosts! I never tire of watching her unassuming style of product presentation. She details everything  I need, and want to know about the product. 

It's obvious she REALLY enjoys her job, based on her level of enthusiasm after all these years. She's always gracious to the vendors, and genuinely appears to enjoy working with them. I agree with Shanus-AM Style is not the same without her, and I am happy she is back!😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm probably the only Q viewer with the viewpoint but I've never enjoyed her presentations and quit watching AM Style years ago.  She has too many personal  quirks that I find very annoying, especially at dawn.  I always enjoy her absences.

@Kachina624  I think Leah seems to be an absolutely wonderful person and gracious host.  However, I do know what you mean.

Inherently, she has a nervousness in her style that sometimes forces her to interrupt vendors as if she has a very important point to make, just to start 3 or 4 sentences and never completing one of them.  That start & stop way of communicating drives me crazy, and after the 5th or 6th time within a 30-minute span, I do turn the channel.  

But I always start her shows very optimistic, and happy to see her beautiful smile hosting.  Until I cannot take the start & stops, or the nervous off-camera or side conversations, and go.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   No you're not.  I agree with you.