Frequent Contributor

A80078 Denim & Co Classic waist five pocket pocket shorts - do you miss these too?

If you remember or wear these shorts take a moment and check out the reviews and questions/comments. There are quite a few Denim & Co fans who have been BEGGING the Q to come back with these shorts. They are classic stretch denim with a fly front and button. So comfortable and thank goodness durable. They usually come back in the early Spring and sell out in a day. This year, maybe because Denim & Co is selling so much of the fake knit denim, it never came back at all even though people are really anxious to buy.

Here's hoping someone else wants these shorts back and we can send a message to the powers that be. I know it's too late for this year - but there is always next Spring.

Frequent Contributor

Re: A80078 Denim & Co Classic waist five pocket pocket shorts - do you miss these too?

Just got an e mail from the q customer service. They're discontinued Smiley Sad

Why they would discontinue one of their most highly rated and anticipated every year classic shorts is beyond me. I don't like that fake knit denim. It must be the child of the '60's in me. I'll take stretch denim - but knit denim is fake in my book. Helloooo Diane Gilman bermudas lol