Frequent Contributor

A3825 Short Sleeve Ribbed Tee-Shirt - in Magenta?

Has anyone ever purchased this top in the color "Magenta"? The reason I ask is that last week I was browsing my wish list and this item popped up as available in "Magenta" in my size, no less!!!! I did not remember that being one of the colors offered. I read all the reviews of it since the beginning of this item and no one once mentions Magenta.

I received it today and it truly is "Magenta". Looks just like the Magenta of my lace open front cardigan (A229467) from Oct. 2012. Beautiful color. Please let me know if you remember this item in this color. Just curious!!

Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: A3825 Short Sleeve Ribbed Tee-Shirt - in Magenta?

I have this sweater in many colors. My order status only shows 2, but I have at least 5. I don't remember magenta, but I could have it. This is a Linea item in case any other posters recall it. It may have had another item number at one time. I wish this would come back in even more colors like ivory, other pastels, and a pure white.

Honored Contributor

I do have this sweater in peacock, pale olive, fawn (like a camel color), claret, black, plum and violet. I believe it also came in spruce green and silver grey. Hope it is brought back in the future.

Respected Contributor

I checked my orders, and it also came in Deep Plum.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

This is my favorite Linea sweater! Like it better than whisper knit & love the neckline! I wish it would come back! I found it relatively late, so I have it only in black, pale olive and plum (peacock's not a good color on me).
Frequent Contributor

I came late to the party and only started ordering Linea in about April 2012, so I missed many of the colors of this wonderful top (one of my favorites!!). I was able to pick up the pale olive, black, peacock, deep plum and the aubergine. Now I'm lucky enough to have the magenta. But it is so weird that just that one item popped up out of the blue!!! Could it have been some kind of sample or something?

Would love to have gotten the spruce green, silver grey, violet, fawn. You are so lucky, Daysdee!! I also remember one of his shows having the claret. In the very early reviews chocolate or brown is mentioned.

I, too, would be so very happy if by some miracle this item was brought back. I LOVE my whisper knits, but there is something very special about this particular top.

Frequent Contributor

helping - I love the neckline of this sweater, too. Not too low and not too high. Just right!!

Valued Contributor

I have this top and like the neckline too. However, over the long run, this fabrication does not hold the color of dye or the shape as well as WK items.
Honored Contributor

Wonderful layering piece. Wish it would be brought back in original and new colors.

Frequent Contributor

Still hoping someone knows if this item was ever sold in the magenta color that I just got!! I'm dying of curiosity.