Occasional Contributor

Re: A3825 Short Sleeve Ribbed Tee-Shirt - in Magenta?

On 4/4/2014 Fashion1 said:

Still hoping someone knows if this item was ever sold in the magenta color that I just got!! I'm dying of curiosity.

I don't know if it's the same color as yours, but in the past (possibly several years ago), I received one in a color which could be described as magenta (a deep rich reddish purplish color). I don't remember what they named it, however, but I suspect it was magenta.

I wish they would bring this back in more colors. I would love to have it in dark teal and in sapphire, and other rich deep colors. I wear this year round and it is my favorite top, and I "need" new colors!

Honored Contributor

I have several of these and love them. Need one in ivory. Wish they would come back.

Frequent Contributor

JulyLady - Yours sure sounds like it could be the magenta color.

Daysdee - I agree, it does make a great layering piece.

I agree with everyone here - we want this back and need more colors!!!! I didn't want to bother Louis on his blog while he was getting ready for his shows, so I think I'll now post the question about the magenta color to see if he remembers or has record of it. At the same time I will remind him of how much we all love this top and want it back in more colors. Maybe a miracle will happen!!!

Occasional Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Fashion1 said:

I agree with everyone here - we want this back and need more colors!!!! I didn't want to bother Louis on his blog while he was getting ready for his shows, so I think I'll now post the question about the magenta color to see if he remembers or has record of it. At the same time I will remind him of how much we all love this top and want it back in more colors. Maybe a miracle will happen!!!

I checked my online orders. I purchased it in magenta (confirmed) in April 2008. That month I also purchased it in black, claret, and chocolate.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/5/2014 JulyLady said:
On 4/5/2014 Fashion1 said:

I checked my online orders. I purchased it in magenta (confirmed) in April 2008. That month I also purchased it in black, claret, and chocolate.

JulyLady - Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to check your online order records. So magenta was one of the colors offered way back in 2008. Also the chocolate. Would love to have that color, too!! I guess the magenta one that I got must have been found somewhere in their stock. It appeared to be brand new with the tags still on it. Guess I now have a "vintage" top. Smile