Respected Contributor

Re: A214117 is Coming in Perfectly Pink !

On 8/15/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 8/15/2014 GraceCO said:
On 8/15/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 8/15/2014 GraceCO said:

Can you believe I only own one of these wonderful shirts? Navy. I wear it constantly and it traveled everywhere with me this summer.

From one Blue eyed Blonde to another - Love the Navy, but Chili Pepper is my favorite. Went all the way to Costa Rica and back as well as Mexico twice. Hope it keeps coming back in more colors . . .sorry I missed out on the Olive.

Wear yours in good health GraceCO!

Thank you, NBW! I can see why you like the Chili Pepper -- very pretty choice for our coloring! I'll get that one for sure. I think there was a matching skirt A226260. Do you have that one?

Don't own that one, but did purchase the Ikat in Chili Pepper/Black - unbelievable! It's on clearance already ? ! ! ! A254441

btw - did you go to New Mexico for your anniversary? - We plan to retire there one day - in about 15 or so years - LoL! Just love Santa Fe . . . Please forgive if too personal. . .

We stay w/friends a couple of days while in Santa Fe, then check into Inn of Five Graces -A very magical place indeed - in the heart of town. . . Very special memories are in safe keepings there!

NBW, you have a great memory! And, no, not too personal...Yes, we usually go to Santa Fe for our anniversary, but this year we were in NYC on business and celebrated there. I love Santa Fe. We've never stayed at the Inn of Five Grace's, but it looks so lovely & romantic--boutique hotels are my favorite. Last year, we were at La Posada de Santa Fe, which is also very nice, but we'll have to try your place next time!

Checked out that skirt and it's a great match with that chili pepper top...everything I see, I wantSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Aw, I was already homesick for New Mexico ladies ...!
Frequent Contributor

Be still my heart!!! Can't wait to add this to my collection. Have all the colors and love them. PP will be a fantastic addition.
Valued Contributor

OK Gals, tell me about the buttons. I do not like contrasting buttons. The gray and navy look like the buttons are died to match, but the white looks contrasting. I have never liked buttons on my chest. PP is my favorite. If the buttons are going to be pink, then I will want one for sure! Isn't this a spring blouse?

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 KayKayWA said:

OK Gals, tell me about the buttons. I do not like contrasting buttons. The gray and navy look like the buttons are died to match, but the white looks contrasting. I have never liked buttons on my chest. PP is my favorite. If the buttons are going to be pink, then I will want one for sure! Isn't this a spring blouse?

KKWa, I agree with you---I prefer the matching buttons; the natural buttons are too casual for me--that's just my taste (and yours). I have the White/Ivory Blouse and the buttons were "natural" shell BUT they didn't match--the "picker" had a bad eye and one button was decidedly "black" shell so it looked ridiculous--luckily, the extra button was a match so I switched it out.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel