Respected Contributor

Re: A214117 is Coming in Perfectly Pink !

On 8/15/2014 Seka said:
On 8/15/2014 GraceCO said:

I keep asking Louis about the length of the WK dress, but no response yet. I'm guessing it's way above the knee, once again. A hem would be a lovely surprise.

If it is above the knee - I will to wear it with Leggings - or the beautiful Opaque Tights - I am getting that WK Dress!

Well, that is a good option--and I have the new opaques. I'm hoping for the same length as the cowl neck dress--just above the knee. We shall see...

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the over-shirt will read like that lovely blush the Duchess of Cambridge wore during her springtime tour down under. (She wore a dress/ensemble, I believe, in a fetching blush shade.) The shirt's diaphanous quality might make it come off like that (obviously, I want this to be the case).

Trusted Contributor

I would like a knee length or above, skirt in PP to wear with my two-fer set. Still on waitlist for the matching cardigan.

Honored Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Vickie00 said:

I would like a knee length or above, skirt in PP to wear with my two-fer set. Still on waitlist for the matching cardigan.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pull-on Skirt with Elastic Waist - A219798Vickie, have you seen A19798? It's on clearance, so jump! Oh, only larger sizes remain. If you can't use them, you are out of luck.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 8/15/2014 Vickie00 said:

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pull-on Skirt with Elastic Waist - A219798Vickie, have you seen A19798? It's on clearance, so jump!

I did Goldie but not in my size. And I would prefer it to be shorter. But thank you for your post.

Trusted Contributor

I have been longing for a pp in this shirt set since it first appeared. I usually don't wear the shell that they come with, but I love the outer shirts so much. The only color I don't have is the sage which was really awful looking on me. These are total travel must haves!

Oh, I wear a coordinating shaper cami or wk sweater underneath. I didn't mean to imply I wear nothing under it!

Respected Contributor

Can you believe I only own one of these wonderful shirts? Navy. I wear it constantly and it traveled everywhere with me this summer.

Super Contributor

Can you believe I only own one of these wonderful shirts? Navy. I wear it constantly and it traveled everywhere with me this summer.

From one Blue eyed Blonde to another - Love the Navy, but Chili Pepper is my favorite. Went all the way to Costa Rica and back as well as Mexico twice. Hope it keeps coming back in more colors . . .sorry I missed out on the Olive.

Wear yours in good health GraceCO!

Respected Contributor

On 8/15/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

From one Blue eyed Blonde to another - Love the Navy, but Chili Pepper is my favorite. Went all the way to Costa Rica and back as well as Mexico twice. Hope it keeps coming back in more colors . . .sorry I missed out on the Olive.

Thank you, NBW! I can see why you like the Chili Pepper -- very pretty choice for our coloring! I'll get that one for sure. I think there was a matching skirt A226260. Do you have that one?

Super Contributor

On 8/15/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Thank you, NBW! I can see why you like the Chili Pepper -- very pretty choice for our coloring! I'll get that one for sure. I think there was a matching skirt A226260. Do you have that one?

Don't own that one, but did purchase the Ikat in Chili Pepper/Black - unbelievable! It's on clearance already ? ! ! ! A254441

btw - did you go to New Mexico for your anniversary? - We plan to retire there one day - in about 15 or so years - LoL! Just love Santa Fe . . . Please forgive if too personal. . .

We stay w/friends a couple of days while in Santa Fe, then check into Inn of Five Graces -A very magical place indeed - in the heart of town. . . Very special memories are in safe keepings there!