Respected Contributor

Re: A question about the Pebble Crepe Crops

On 6/8/2014 Seka said:

Also ordered all three colours of the Crops at midnight - with the matching Tunics. Yesterday, the White and Black Crops went to Backorder. Everything else still 'In Process'. Called CS - useless! Will wait and see what happens.

The Coffee Bean Crops - and surprisingly - the White Crops shipped today! The Black - still on Backorder! All three PB Tunics have also shipped!

Respected Contributor

I ordered my white ones before the show, received this evening. Need hemming then the will look better.
Super Contributor

My black and white arrived today. LOVE them!! I already went on WL for the brown. I own the originals with the wider legs which I like but these I like even better!! The white seem a little larger than the black but other than that Louis knocked it out of the park.
Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Seka said:
On 6/8/2014 Seka said:

Also ordered all three colours of the Crops at midnight - with the matching Tunics. Yesterday, the White and Black Crops went to Backorder. Everything else still 'In Process'. Called CS - useless! Will wait and see what happens.

The Coffee Bean Crops - and surprisingly - the White Crops shipped today! The Black - still on Backorder! All three PB Tunics have also shipped!

And finally - my Black Crops shipped today June 12th! The Mysterious ways of the Q!