Honored Contributor

Liz Linen/Rayon Crop Pants Shown on Today's Show (6/11/2014)

Those of you that saw the show, what are your opinions?

I like them, but would like other's thoughts!

Super Contributor

Re: Liz Linen/Rayon Crop Pants Shown on Today's Show (6/11/2014)

I liked them too and ordered in black but cancelled because was unsure of the sizing. I really wanted the tan color but they sold out quickly before I could get the sizing info and then the black size that I wanted was gone too when I decided that I had picked the wrong size first.I love the look of linen and years ago I had pants that were a linen and rayon blend that were easy to wear and care for too. The coral was available earlier but it's not a color that I would wear usually.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Wrinkle too much.. Love LC but, took a pass on these pans.

Super Contributor

They were too boxy.....too much material for my figure. I like narrow pants, not large wrinkly pants. Even the vendor walked up to one of the models and started playing with the pants leg and making it seem smaller in the width. None of the models looked good in them. They added a lot of weight to that pretty blonde's figure.

Honored Contributor

Sizing was my concern too, I guess that answers my question, I'm big enough, certainly don't need anything to make me look bigger!

Thanks ladies for your replies!

Valued Contributor

I thought they looked awful, but then again, I really don't like wide legged pants. Plus, they showed a close up of Linda's pants and they were horribly wrinkled and she was just standing there and not sitting or moving at all. I bet they would be comfortable, and probably cool, but they would look awful on me, so I passed. Quickly!

Esteemed Contributor

Wide legs on a crop pant. Not a good look at all. I did like the colors and drawstring waist. I prefer the linen pants at jjill. The LC pants did not know if they wanted to be casual or more dressed up. Passed.

Contributor

I thought all 4 ladies of different sizes, weight and height looked really nice in the linen pants! I didn't order them in the morning. But saw that one size 6 in burlap was still available when I got home from work. I took a chance and ordered them. I usually order size small in pants. Hope the 6 will fit. I don't mind if the linen wrinkles. That's what linen does. But it's a good choice for hot summer weather.
Super Contributor

I loved them and was just about to order when I saw the back pockets. That was a turnoff for me. Side pockets are my only preference.

Respected Contributor

I saw them on the show and thought they looked great on all the ladies. As far as wrinkling, I expect that of linen. I think if you like the style you would try them.