Respected Contributor

I caught the opening of Kourtney's new show , and she talked about growing up in an area that she didn't see any one that looked like her, being Persian  and when she found fashion it changed her whole outlook on life. We take for granite when we are the majority. Any way i was really moved.

Frequent Contributor

Re: A first , QVC made me cry.

Is this her first show or something? I’ve seen with Shawn, especially during the holidays. She a beautiful young lady and I’m certain she will settle down. She is giving it the “old college try”. I understand how she feels living in the Middle East when I was younger.
Respected Contributor

It is her new Dare to Share Fashion. It was a real moment  ,not poor pitiful me and she moved right on.

Super Contributor

Oh geez! This is a shopping channel! This isn't the OWN channel. What's with all this touchy feely stuff? ? ? Are these people auditioning for some Hollywood show?

QVC is really desperate if they think these"touching" moments will increase sales.

Honored Contributor

It was very touching.  

Honored Contributor

I'm a minority woman and I thought her comment about her ethnicity was out of line, imo...has nothing to do with fashion.

Honored Contributor

Fa-law-less.

Respected Contributor

Yes it just a shopping channel , but she is a human being that shared a less than a minute feeling about herself how finding something you love can change your whole attitude about life. Wasnt about being a minority , it could be something else for another person , being over weight or any thing that makes a person feel less than adequate inside , even if it is only in your own mind.

Honored Contributor

Being different doesn't make me feel inadequate and it never has. 

Trusted Contributor

The show did not warret that kind of "real moment".  Save it for social media if must.