Honored Contributor

A Spring Color Story (Talbots)

[ Edited ]

Received a Talbots email titled "A Spring Color Story".

Beautiful, Spring colors!  

Nice to see uplifting colors!

Can't wait for the Q to offer similar colors!

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: A Spring Color Story (Talbots)

Love the colors Talbots offers!  

But way too many crew necks, boat necks and drop shoulders for me.  I am trying to shop there but these styles do not work on my body type.😩😩😩😩😩😩

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties 

Go to the bottom of their web page under contact us and tell them.  They very much want to hear what the customer wants.  Ladies that want more neck and decolletage' coverage because of sunning and other factors are probably the consideration.

I'm a "V" neck or scoop neck gal myself.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I love those necklines, but unless a petite size, they come down underneath my bra. LOL  Most of the time I end up with crewneck tops. Petites are getting more difficult to find. Many high end designers have discontinued their petite sizing and even Nordstrom no longer carries carries prtites in the store....online only. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

T is keeping their petites which have always been very successful.

Don't forget J Jill, Dillards, Coldwater Creek, Soft Surroundings, and Anthropologie have very nice items which will give you a little variety.

Respected Contributor

I love idea of boat neck but am I only one that has trouble with bra straps with them?

Honored Contributor

I like V necks and hoodies.  Crew necks make me think I am wearing an informal T shirt, no matter the fabric or print.  

Regular Contributor

Twin's Mom
I have trouble with bra straps showing when I wear boatneck styles, too. If I also wear a handbag with a shoulder strap, it's truly a no win situation.
Esteemed Contributor

@Twins Mom no I have a problem with those necklines too so I don't buy them. I've learned from experience that I wind up totally annoyed with having to find a way to hide the straps of my bra.

Honored Contributor

I must say that Talbots sure has excellent merchandisers re: their email newsletter Home page.

The colors and items that they show are to live for .....  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).