Trusted Contributor

A NAME BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL.....

STALE. 

SAME OLD BORING ,UNAPPEALING  ITEMS.  YAWN

Respected Contributor

Re: A NAME BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL.....

If only there were other places to shop.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

STALE. 

@Calcgirl 

???   No idea what you're referring to.  Care to elaborate?  

Honored Contributor

Maybe QVC is not for you @Calcgirl.  You have another thread titled "Lack Luster Fall Fashion Day".   There are plenty other places to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Appears Nancy Yoon is behind this show of Shawn's and it looks just like Nancy . . . not Shawn. The hat, long skirt, riding boots, expensive jewelry, and diamonique (that didn't make any sense). 
Nothing in this show is Shawn Killinger's Style! And she admitted it. LOL

Then add in Nancy's penchant for HER style, drama, acting and the show is of NO INTEREST. It became a disorganized frantic hour for the QVC employees who worked the show. 

Far too many fast-paced messy clothing changes expected by SK while the models stood around looking fabulous (give us more camera time with them!), lack of time for Shawn's usual great information (which is one of the greatest assets of SK as a host), and far too many props on the set (which were in the way of SK and models as they attempted to walk, turn, and strut. 

Shawn has had some great ideas; where is her personality in this show and her style? Certainly not in these choices. If QVC wants to begin showing this caliber of styles, don't place them under Shawn's name. She doesn't claim (and doesn't WANT) to live the type of lifestyle NancyYoon is trying to portray in this hour of choices and on-air props. 

Big FAIL by NY not SK.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Maybe QVC is not for you @Calcgirl.  You have another thread titled "Lack Luster Fall Fashion Day".   There are plenty other places to shop.

Or maybe it is stale, repetitive, and boring. If you read these forums, a lot of people would agree with OP.  OP is as entitled to her opinion as you are yours.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

STALE. 

I have to chuckle at the titles of many shows.  Gifts for....Shawn saves....Over 50.....Fall style....Christmas anything....Beauty....and so many more. They are the same old, same old products or some variation. How many of us can recite their presentations? Then there are the pre-teen antics. I look online if I'm interested but don't watch much anymore.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the first two hours.  It was lively, moved quickly and was smoother with just Amy. Of course, there's a kink or two to iron out.  The second two hours were a bleep fest.  I admit I tuned in and out because the show was so discombobulated and much of the time the host was talking just to be talking.  I'm sure some of the designers who sell boots on QVC were not happy.  The host basically trashed, denigrated and insulted every other boot that QVC sells.  

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl @chrystaltree @CalminHeart @BirkiLady @San Antonio Gal 

I have no idea which shows these posts are referring to.

I am guessing OP means the entirety of QVC?

'As far as Nancy Y and SK go... and chaotic, which show was this?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

'My favorite "soap, rinse repeat" is the one with the bowl of suds being constantly soaped up!

I believe THAT one could be a bit more exciting!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~