Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 8/1

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono

Just got up and haven't had the time to read the entire thread ... but where did you find that coat?   It's absolutely a me-too! ...

@SoX

70% off- best price I've found.

http://www.saksoff5th.com/striped-stretch-wool-coat/0400086930111.html?scrollTo=3011&href=https%3A%2...

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies. Haven't been in a shopping mood lately, instead listening to a lot of music on the stereo. Hope everybody's well.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

Hi ladies. Haven't been in a shopping mood lately, instead listening to a lot of music on the stereo. Hope everybody's well.

@Buttercups

Morning!  How are the pusses?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

2nd half of the month

I should order them just to be a pain the tuchas

Well I guess I won't be giving you a birthday shout out post (rofl).  Treat yourself :-)

Valued Contributor

Hey Lola, they're great, nutty as ever. How about yours? Little ones are going to miss you when you go back to school. When do classes start?

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

Hey Lola, they're great, nutty as ever. How about yours? Little ones are going to miss you when you go back to school. When do classes start?

@Buttercups

They had some bursts of craziness (blue moon, perhaps?) but are sleeping now.

I have been working on and off at different locations, so we haven't had as much stay at home cat mom time.

I go back in two weeks, unless the other job comes through and then who knows.

QVC Social Team

Hello @house_cat! I just wanted to jump in and address your photo. You cat is adorable by the way! If you edit your photo in any way before you post it, it will be rightside up. 

Hope this helps!

Eva