Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 MON. 3/23

@I am still oxox  and others with asthma-

Image may contain: one or more people

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Thanks but these seem like COVID 19 , I have been managing my asthma for 40+ years and most days I do fine, it really only shows up when I get sick.

I am starting to suspect that I might of had an early case of COVID 19, the first antibiotic I got in the hospital did not work and I am wondering if the second one did or I just got better after 10 days

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox  and others with asthma-

Image may contain: one or more people

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I've actually been turning on QVC just to get away from the coverage. The best thing I've seen them use to force distancing is that long L shaped counter.

Other than that it's online forums, Instagram, classical music station (which has been a great stress reliever for me), or movies and shows on streaming. Last night I watched Bombshell.

Today I'm wearing my grey Isaac cashmere sweater. Cold enough to and it just boosts my spirits a little to dress and do my makeup. My hair looks so bad, have an appointment on the 31st. She owns this new salon and hasn't rented out any of her chairs yet, so it's just her. But she is obviously so close doing hair, and does her own clientele from her previous shop. I haven't heard from her, but I won't be keeping that appointment.

It's a 15 min walk for me. I ditched my previous stylist and salon months ago, was last straw with a few issues. My new stylist is so good and her prices are so reasonable. I just hope and pray she can weather this crisis.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Yes- it is for COVID.

People like you and me, asthmatics who are cooped up, are in danger if the people we are cooped up with are carriers, or if they come down with it.  BF has woken up with sore throats, but he is new to allergy medicine, so it could be post nasal drip.  We are both allergic to cats, but since they have been Velcro kitties while at home, we are seeing more symptoms.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I am not really cooped up I am trying to get out every day if not every other day to walk around the block and B is walking and biking and keeping his distance from anyone out there , we have a one bedroom with one bath so there is not very far we can go 

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Yes- it is for COVID.

People like you and me, asthmatics who are cooped up, are in danger if the people we are cooped up with are carriers, or if they come down with it.  BF has woken up with sore throats, but he is new to allergy medicine, so it could be post nasal drip.  We are both allergic to cats, but since they have been Velcro kitties while at home, we are seeing more symptoms.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I caught a few minutes of AM Style this morning when I got up with the dogs but went back to sleep. I didn't have much sleep over the weekend, so catching more z's was nice.

I've been considering this top from another site. I thought a pair of red (apple red or little more muted) might go well with it - any thoughts on the color?. I've always worn the dark basics (navy, black, brown) in pants, but I seem to want more color lately.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I treat denim on top like I do denim on the bottom.

So if I wore this shade of denim (from the top) on the bottom, what colors would I wear on top?  For me, any! I love hot pink, mustard, red, turquoise bottoms for spring, but a print would also work.

Scroll-Print Girlfriend Ankle Jeans

Honored Contributor

i'll be around today if you girls want to chat 

alternative to blowout,

washed my hair and twisted into pinned twists on my head let dry and = wavy curls.  not bothering with the blowouts while on house arrest 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

alternative to blowout,

washed my hair and twisted into pinned twists on my head let dry and = wavy curls.  not bothering with the blowouts while on house arrest 

@jackthebear 

Thinking about washing my hair today.  That's all I've got RE style.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

alternative to blowout,

@jackthebear 

Thinking about washing my hair today.  That's all I've got RE style.  Cat Tongue

LOL you've got all day to think on it