Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 7:00 5/29

Okay, I'm off to activate the new phone.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@SoX  2 years ago I purged 2 dressers & a chest, so one bedroom has been echoing here. My landscaper said he knows someone who recently moved here and needs furniture - a home for my current dining table maybe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX 

LOL avatar...well, why do I do this? it is a hassle kind of

but

I did something kind of fun...went through my pictures stored up here on Q.

What a trip back in time...ran across this picture!

Autocorrect is a PITA.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Okay, I'm off to activate the new phone.  

@Bird mama 

I did the same with my "new" Tracfone last week ... bought the thing almost a year ago, so thought I'd better activate it before I lost my remaining minutes on the other one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@SoX 

LOL avatar...wll, why do I do this? it is a hassle kind of

but

I did something kind of fun...went through my pictures stored up here on Q.

Whatva trip back in time...ran across this picture!

@LTT1 

I just stole my new avatar from @EdithEllenLily. another dyed- in-the-wool Sox fan, who posted the logo a few days ago.   Really like it ...

Esteemed Contributor

OK, @Bird mama you have me laughing.  Or should it be crying, as in oh for crying <expletive> out loud!

I just got a new iPhone SE and became part of the  . . . drum roll Sprint now a T-Mobile network!  I had to install a SIM card but it was easy and an online chatter helped me activate.  It was pretty seamless, and I found a screen protector system with a template and it came out purrfectly.  The spigen case is great too.

Speaking of cats.  I have a hoarder next door and they wreak havoc in my garden and on the birds.  They hear me turn the doorknob and run, but unfortunately I can't keep watch 24/7.  The Sheprador dog does a good job and they respect him also.  Many close calls but I generally ask him to let them go because they are filthy with disease.  Just yuck.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

My hair salon went to mask optional today, because masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated people in my state. My stylist is the owner, she has one stylist who rents a chair and is always there on Saturdays. I was two weeks past my second shot this past Tuesday.

I decided not to wear a mask. My stylist is fully vaccinated too. I respect what every person is comfortable with. I live with anxiety, so for me it felt like a big step forward.

Her prices are going up $5 next month. At least it's only 5. I get cut and color for a good price, and it's less than a 15 min walk down the street.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Just popping in to say hi all, I no longer watch but I miss chatting with all of your 

I am progressing and going out to dinner at least twice a week and walking and trying to resume a normal life

Hugs to all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! We've been busy all morning. It's a bit chilly, but a beautiful day all around so far. DH decided to smoke the brisket today and not on Monday due to the weather the next couple of days.

Smelling the brisket wafting around outside and through the house when the door opens is pure heaven. DH says it will be between 7-9pm before we can enjoy it...can't wait! Smiley Very Happy

I went through the Leah's AM show to see what she had presented and ordered the TSV in 'new stone' in sizes medium & small. I'm looking forward to the 3-hr Denim & Co show with Carolyn this afternoon.