Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/19

Perhaps this particular style of shoes is exclusive to qvc right now - before it hits the marketplace but this company is not a "q" company. They've been around for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen @PINKdogWOOD 

The exhibit has been here since fall and I read they are considering leaving it here permanently!

Yoga is now offered there, too@

I have to say that anyone who went just to look missed the point. One simply gets a "dull" version until you turn your camera 📷 on!

It is pure genius what they did...the people who created this! 
'It brings a historical perspective and drives home the fact that artists/art describes and impacts life's history. I'm sure also is the visionary that Van Gogh was in this field. 
My thoughts are that the creators wanted to "gift" the present generation a version of art created just for us!

Our present generation has always viewed art through our own eyes. But, wait!  We view "art" in movies through action and technology! 
So now, the present generation can have IT ALL! The ability to view art from the masters as it would have been perceived by those people back in history, married with the technology we have available in present day!

His pictures were turned into "moving pictures" and somewhat told the story of his life!

Especially, something funny. Patterns on the carpet...looked very drab until one looked through the camera lens! This way, the patterns took on vivid color! And @lolakimono  there were PAISLEYS!

The artists of the exhibit had taken patterns from his art and made them into their own unique ones!

Obviously, I found it impressive!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @1 DancinQueen @SoX @Bird mama 

I believe this is the way art will be viewed in the future and from now on!

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

See, what I'm thinking is this: in the more usual art exhibits, we would be reading for ourselves. 
More fun: the creators brought his art to life for us, and "said" everything without words!

Wouldn't Pompei be WONDERFUL presented more this way? I'd LOVE it!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @1 DancinQueen @I had that experience too and it has since been fixed. So you can pull it up now. That item number takes you to a separate item number for each size.

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    Your described look....CLASSIC...right with ya'.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @1 DancinQueen @Thats Me @PINKdogWOOD @SoX 

And then there's this: we wondered why there were insects used all over the screen in the presentation. Here are a couple of pictures that somewhat explain why:

Will post after I delete.

https://www.pctonline.com/article/bug-found-van-gogh/

21B8A8F7-3DC7-4CA5-A767-F66FDBE5638D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   So sweet thank you so much

@lolakimono wrote:

Good Morning Style Sisters!

Today we are celebrating @I am still oxox 's birthday.

Happy Birthday GIF - HappyBirthday - Discover & Share GIFs | Peanuts happy  birthday, Happy birthday snoopy images, Snoopy birthday images

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @I am still oxox 

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, thanks for getting us going this morning.  I slept in & needed the extra zzzzz's.   Good luck with your job search.

Happy Birthday to I am still ox ox.  I hope you can do a bit of celebrating or eating something special.

I was sorry to hear that andreatoo passed away.  I enjoyed her clothing styles.

Not a fashion purchase, but like Bird Mama,  I ordered the Campanelli cleaning set and the two pack of plug in UVC air purifiers.  They were both ordered a few days ago and are on the way to our house.

Spring cleaning is right around the corner, so I am excited to see how they work.  Cleaning I like, cooking I dislike!

We got a dusting of snow last night and high winds.  All is calm now.  Might get a storm from Monday night into Tuesday.

I have been struggling with tennis elbow and can't wait to see my rheumatologist next month for a cortisone shot.  My dh got a good report on Monday from his brain scan.  Goes back in a year unless he has a problem.  He keeps reminding me that " he does have a brain."

We are going to a benefit at a bar that is a few blocks up the street from us at noon.  It's for a young couple that we don't know, but they had twin girls on my birthday, January 27th.  One baby girl passed away on 02/04 & the other baby girl is in the ICU.  She weighed 1# 6 oz.  Lots of medical bills and funeral expenses.   Makes me so thankful that at 4# 11 oz & 4# 13 oz & 6 weeks early, we are both still alive.  

It's a cold sunny day, but it's going to be 50° tomorrow.  Then cold for a few days.  So far it's been a good winter.