Honored Contributor

Spix, we meet every Saturday, even on some days when AM style is pre-empted lol. I extended the invitation in Fashion talk to everyone. We joke with each other (no bashing) and sometimes we make a comment about the host like - geez she pulled the short straw when they styled her (no bashing).

Come on in a visit. You will get to know us in no time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Bird mama said:

Spix, we meet every Saturday, even on some days when AM style is pre-empted lol.

Sometimes we don't even watch the show, LOL.

laughing animated GIF

Honored Contributor

Lola, most of the time I don't watch the show {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Thank You Ladies for the warm welcome, I'm thinking it's a good place. Just took my lamb cake out of the oven, he looks so cute, he'll be chocolate frosted, as he's our "black sheep"

"See" you all soon

Take Care

Honored Contributor

Bird, have you seen this PB bedding?

Honored Contributor

Hi Lola - no I hadn't seen this bedding before. I love birds, however I wouldn't put that pattern on my bed - too loud for me.

Honored Contributor
On 4/5/2015 Bird mama said:

Hi Lola - no I hadn't seen this bedding before. I love birds, however I wouldn't put that pattern on my bed - too loud for me.

There is a sham...Wink

Fauna Sham, Standard, Multi

Honored Contributor

You know Lola, it's funny about the bedding. I don't go with solid colors only. I like a pattern like a patchwork or paisley. I never did care for sheets with a stark white background and bursts of color - even with flowers. Hard to explain it.

Honored Contributor

These are good for me:

Home Expressions™ Napa 10-pc. Comforter Set & Accessories Neutral Retro Chic Cotton Striped Bedspread & Accessories

Home Expressions™ Arlington Quilt & Accessories Izod® Winward Paisley Comforter Set & Accessories

These, not so much:

Home Expressions™ Blooms 10-pc. Comforter Set & Accessories Croscill Classics® Cassidy Comforter Set & Accessories

Maybe it's more the scale of the pattern? Don't know

Super Contributor

ITA, with the first four pics. Very nice.

Do you have inside pets? That is a big draw back for me. We have a cat and she loves lying on our bed. If the sun is coming through where she is lying, she will be there until whenever.