Honored Contributor

Good Morning, Amy will be filling in for Leah today (vacation). So, has anyone been shopping, thinking of shopping, is tired of shopping lol? How's everybody doing?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I received the new shoes that I ordered last week. They fit well and are comfortable. I'm very pleased:

Honored Contributor

Morning I am awake too early think I might go back to bed, Jamie Lima is annoying me a bit this morning lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Bird mama... so happy for your shoes! They have found a good home on your feet! Thank goodness they are comfortable... that is great luck!

I love your new ""birdie"" table! It is very pretty.

How is the niece feeling? Your view from your office sounds wonderful... the river?

How is your dear sister doing? Is the job coming along well for her?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, Bird and OXOX!

Bird, those shoes are cute! I've shopped quite a bit this week, but no summer stuff ... filling my coffers for next fall and winter (just like a squirrel).

Hi, LTT ... waving!

Honored Contributor

Good morning OXOXO... I am watching Q+ sleeping b turquoise, but feeling pretty sleepy still. Brain fog... the pollen here yesterday that blew in with the front has everybody suffering!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning OXOX - I don't have the TV on yet, so I'm avoiding being annoyed.

Lovestoteach, I haven't received the table yet, my niece is doing well, I should see her for dinner tomorrow and my middle sister has settled in well at her job.

Sox - I prefer to shop for fall/winter things so I buy very little for spring/summer. Just those shoes, a cheap dress and some cotton blend Lee pants.

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Bird mama said:

I received the new shoes that I ordered last week. They fit well and are comfortable. I'm very pleased:

Women's Franco Sarto Merona2 - 427543

Great idea, too, that you were saying the toes are covered up...

Esteemed Contributor

No AM Style this morning?

Honored Contributor

Good morning bird mama, and to all who join in this morning. Interesting point; I do think I am tired of shopping. The fact that I do not need anything may play into that, {#emotions_dlg.bored}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}, but I am just not interested in anything that I am seeing, anywhere, not just here on this site. I will always look at shoes and handbags though. Lol. As for the golf skirt/skort, I know some will like it and probably will look nice in it, for me it is just a no, doesn't fit my style or lifestyle. Easy pass on that one.

Lola, hope your flight home was smooth and uneventful.

Hope everyone enjoys their Easter, whatever the plans are for it. I will only be here for a short time this morning, so will just drift away a bit later on. Will check the thread later on for all the news.

"To each their own, in all things".