Respected Contributor

Good morning style sisters!

What's happening in your world?

Have you fallen for any new pretty fall fashions?

Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE CHAT 9/9/2023

Good morning! I've not caved yet but will be watching on and off all day. I am so ready for some cooler temps and something new to wear. This time of year, I am usually so tired of hot and tired of all my summer clothes. We're still in the 90s here but I'm ready to push those temps out the door! I kind of like Leah's topper that was shown earlier but it's a bit too pricey for me. If I absolutely loved everything about it, I would probably buy one. Hoping to see something that catches my eye; will go through my winter closet today and see just what I have. I'll take advantage of the mail I got offering free shipping on up to 4 fashion purchases for this month, although I realize there's no such thing as "free" anything! Enjoy your weekend, my sisters. Get those pumpkin & apple picking fashions!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning All!

Nice to see Leah's 2nd SP collection yesterday and today.  I'm thinking about that asymmetrical woven shirt (A-619286) in white.  I'd wear it with a pair of slim jeans.

But other than that, nothing is capturing my interest.  The Barefoot Dreams TSV set isn't for me either.

Amy's 3rd SP collection launches next month and I've already spotted a couple of her things I'm more interested in getting.  

Honored Contributor

ugh leah's cackling is of the charts this morning and the stupid theatrical hugs are starting up again 

I changed the channel, what happened to the fun AMS?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

ugh leah's cackling is of the charts this morning and the stupid theatrical hugs are starting up again 

Funny to see your post @jackthebear .  I thought it was just me.  The cackling!  I really do like Leah, but it's off the charts this morning.

The hugging is also superficially amped up.  Leah usually doesn't do all that hugging; she laughs & smiles from a distance. :smileyvery-happy

The hosts must have gotten the memo to be over the top for this Fashion Weekend.  

:

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @Desert Lily  thanks for starting the chat.  I finally received the tees, socks and pumps that I ordered from JCP almost 2 weeks ago.  Lasership moves slow Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper @jackthebear 

Cacklimg and hesitating or whatever it is she does.   It's getting worse. That new shirt looks good tucked in, but in my opinion, it is way too much worn outside.  It looks great on Stacy but everything looks good on her.  I love Michelle the model.  She also has a great body and great shoulders, but that shirt just overwhelmed her.   At least that's how my eyes perceived it.   I don't like any of Leah's line.  Didn't care for her last line either. 

im looking forward to Amy's line.  I love her style

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily @Teddixat @Bird mama @Caaareful Shopper @jackthebear 

Good morning!

Yes...I have fallen for a few pretty things!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Funny to see your post @jackthebear .  I thought it was just me.  The cackling!  I really do like Leah, but it's off the charts this morning.

The hugging is also superficially amped up.  Leah usually doesn't do all that hugging; she laughs & smiles from a distance. :smileyvery-happy

The hosts must have gotten the memo to be over the top for this Fashion Weekend.  a

:

I like Leah, just wonder if she gets stressed/anxious and that comes out via the cackle and hesitant speech, 
I bet they are judged on how many sales are happening right now given the value of the stock etc

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I will have the Q on in the background today and sit and watch a bit at times.  No purchasing for me though and I am not a BD's fan so easy pass.  I enjoy HSN fashions more, I did recently purchase an Iman top to add to my packing clothes for my upcoming vacation.  They have some good sales and free shipping today!

Enjoy the day Smiley Happy