Honored Contributor

Re: 97% of Reviewers Recommend This Denim Jacket

@lolakimono  Adorable....I love that it is fitted through the waist and not boxy!

Honored Contributor

Can anyone who owns one tell me what the sizing is like? I'm a medium but sometimes go up to a large in a jacket. I'm tall with a very small bust, smaller waist but carry my weight in my midsection.

Site says it's generous sizing.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Very cute jacket and nice colors.  Reminds me of a linen blend jean jacket I got a few years ago at Bon Ton, that I loved so much got in several colors.  Still going strong.

This jacket I suspect is the type that looks great on slim women with boyish figures.  The short length would be a bit of a problem for me.  Being 5'3",  I don't like long draggy lengths, but anything too, too short puts a spotlight on my middle, which I don't need!

Have tried a few of the QVC ones.  The twill bling button one I have in a gorgeous baby blue.  It's a wee bit too boxy for me, and the twill fabric slightly too "stiff", but I love the color!

My favorite for a curvy, more mature figure is A87003, the stretch denim colored jean jacket. It's neither too long nor too short, the thin denim fabric is pliable, is an eye-catcher that garners compliments.  It used to come in a myriad of great colors, but there are somewhat fewer now.  But I spotted sea foam green and dark pink, among others, that are wonderful fashion shades (and that esp. flatter those with Summer coloring.)

Honored Contributor

@SahmIamwrote:

Cute but way too short me. Just LOVE being a short-waisted Apple with big boobs.

Not.

@SahmIam . I totally understand!

Esteemed Contributor

Very cute. I agree with others - it might be a tad too short.

Respected Contributor

What am I missing? The Macys site says $79.50 for many of the colors and $39.50 for a few deep colors.

Honored Contributor

It certainly comes in a lot of colors.  I like it but I'd like it better if it was a couple of inches longer.  

Honored Contributor

@granddiwrote:

What am I missing? The Macys site says $79.50 for many of the colors and $39.50 for a few deep colors.

They want to get rid of the jewel tones;  spring/summer are coming and they don't want colors that no one wants taking up valuable space on the floor.  I love deals like that!!!

Honored Contributor

@granddiwrote:

@granddi

When I posted this two days ago, it was on sale for Presidents' Day.  I'm guessing the "original" price is back in effect.  

Honored Contributor

I was set to buy this jacket but the sleeves at the upper arms are very tight --deal breaker for me. I have flabby arms-----Smiley Sad