Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Wedding Dress Trends

@Bird mama wrote:

Ooooh, the white suit is beautiful too.

I think so too, stunning. So simple but it looks like a million bucks. I think it's Cushnie et Ochs.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some gorgeous dresses and the addition of gold accents is stunning!  Favorites are one and two....also a fan of the power white suiting....powerful women strutting their stuff...always good to see!

Honored Contributor

OjRe: 2019 Wedding Dress Trends

The one with the gold accents that is photographed in a barn setting is actually from 2017. Jenny Packham. The model is so beautiful and the way it is photographed is perfection.

That same collection had my all time favorite wedding dress that I ever posted here. Remembered the hay bales. To me it's the perfect wedding dress. 

jenny-packham-wedding-dresses-the-prettiest-spring-2017-wedding-dresses-from-bridal-fashion-week-of-jenny-packham-wedding-dresses.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: OjRe: 2019 Wedding Dress Trends

One is beyond fabulous; three is beautiful.  Those are my picks. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The one with the gold accents that is photographed in a barn setting is actually from 2017. Jenny Packham. The model is so beautiful and the way it is photographed is perfection.

That same collection had my all time favorite wedding dress that I ever posted here. Remembered the hay bales. To me it's the perfect wedding dress. 

jenny-packham-wedding-dresses-the-prettiest-spring-2017-wedding-dresses-from-bridal-fashion-week-of-jenny-packham-wedding-dresses.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21: Gorgeous!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21Those sleeves are perfection and I love the embellishment on the front of the dress...just so beautiful!

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21Those sleeves are perfection and I love the embellishment on the front of the dress...just so beautiful!

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

That dress is beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

This is my favorite. Stunning.

Honored Contributor

Stunningly gorgeous all. It would be hard for me to choose especially b/t 1, 2, and 3. I do love 4 though too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Romantic, billowy, and unusual sleeves 

randy-fenoli-wedding-dresses-fall-2019-011.jpg

sebastien-luke-wedding-dresses-fall-2019-002.jpg

Love the one w/the billowy sleeves.  The skirt is beautiful.  The second one.......NO.  Don't like strapless and it looks like it is going to fall off.  And the sleeves are not pretty.