Valued Contributor

Re: 2019 Wedding Dress Trends

[ Edited ]

I LOVE dress number 2 and also the one in post #23.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad that wedding dresses with sleeves are more of an option this season (thanks Megan etc).  Strapless dresses only look good on a minority of women IMHO they aren't a good choice if you are too busty or too flat, too heavy or too thin.  I also really liked the navy and black dress (before Victoria's wedding, brides routinely wore black).

Esteemed Contributor

I love the first three in the first post (the third dress is my favorite of the three) and the first one in the second post.  I don't like a jump suit (or pants of any kind) for a bridal outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Romantic, billowy, and unusual sleeves 

randy-fenoli-wedding-dresses-fall-2019-011.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous...my #1 pick! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

t30_50_37203.jpgweddings-blogs-save-the-date-0802-11-gold-wedding-dresses-wedding-dresses-wedding-dresses-wedding-dresses_we.jpg

These are my favorites. One more simple and the other more formal. Both gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@patbz - my daughter is getting married next year and even though we haven't started looking for her dress yet she's already said she doesn't want a strapless gown.

She doesn't want to spend the night yanking it up to keep it where it belongs.

One of her friends wore a strapless gown and halfway through the night, the lock on the zipper failed, it kept sliding down and we had to sew her into it. 

Honored Contributor

I love them all.  Perhaps, we are seeing the end of the strapless nearly naked bride.  I think the first and third would be perfect for an older bride.   

Honored Contributor

I like them all for different reasons, but I like #3 the best! 

Respected Contributor

Re: OjRe: 2019 Wedding Dress Trends

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The one with the gold accents that is photographed in a barn setting is actually from 2017. Jenny Packham. The model is so beautiful and the way it is photographed is perfection.

That same collection had my all time favorite wedding dress that I ever posted here. Remembered the hay bales. To me it's the perfect wedding dress. 

jenny-packham-wedding-dresses-the-prettiest-spring-2017-wedding-dresses-from-bridal-fashion-week-of-jenny-packham-wedding-dresses.jpg

This is my favorite. Stunning.

I'd definitely wear that if I were getting married. I prefer a wedding dress with sleeves. I have broad shoulders, big arms, and I'm busty, so strapless would not look good on me at all. I also love the sheer arms.