Esteemed Contributor

I really llike the bag, but I wish the hardware wasn't so shiny gold! I keep looking at the colors and might break though... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Tuned in to see the TS presented but ~ 15 minutes was all I could take. Ordered the Camel color.

@Tique Woman LOL IMAN is just letting the motor mouths roll as she stands eloquently in the back Woman LOL

20k sold, 50% gone. it looks like a nice silhouette,  size & design. The colors are beautiful. 

Heart Taupe Blush Heart but you can't go wrong with the basic black or camel or cognac

JOY & IMAN Fashionably Functional RFID Leather Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I bought the gray. I don't like large bags so I bought one. I don't like to wear a cross body either so glad the strap can be adjusted. Perfect size for me. 

Valued Contributor

I watched, but didn't buy. How is the quality of the leather anyone purchase before?

Honored Contributor

Re: 12/3 - Joy & IMAN TS

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:
JOY & IMAN Genuine Leather "Best Friend" City Satchel
478-270 $100 free s&h

I think these are Joy's daughters.

Wow, they made this a One Day Only for $70, $30 off + free s & h!

I picked up the taupe blush TS. Still thinking about the black. 

There might be more specials on Sat. Happy Shopping Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't like the shiny gold, especially in the bag with the zipper.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: 12/3 - Joy & IMAN TS

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

I don't like the shiny gold, especially in the bag with the zipper.

@NickNack I agree. That and the bar which they insist on putting on their bags is what has kept me from ordering one in the past. I have purchased a few small crossbody bags for when I attend workshops/seminars. I'm covered in the "black" but the neutral one I have now doesn't hold my current cell phone so that's why I ordered the camel. That shiny gold finish in fashion jewelry often wears off so I hope this doesn't do the same. 

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

I will probably look at the presentations but don't plan to buy.  I once purchased 2 Joy and Iman bags on clearance and they were the worst looking things I have ever seen.  It literally looked like vinyl over cardboard!   So I returned both bags.  I then tried an Iman purse earlier this year when she had the suede jackets.  I got a jacket, a pair of gloves and the bag.  The bag was designed nicely, but the quality of suede was horrible and rough and nothing like the nice quality on the jacket and gloves.  

Now both of these items had about even numbers of negative and glowing reviews so I have to wonder if they seriously make 1/2 of the bags at top quality and 1/2 duds!  I am a little scared to try again!

Super Contributor

I put the Equestrian Cognac in my bag then came here to see what your thoughts were on this TS.   I decided to go ahead and follow the crowd.  I went to Ebates and proceeded to complete the order process.  I was surprised to see Joy & Iman offer a bag this small.

Super Contributor

I like the interior of their bags. I ordered the pop tote in black. The fact they are all leather for this price is pretty good.

Floral Pillow