Honored Contributor

Re: 10/3 - G by Giuliana TS & Clearance for Alice Items!

lookbook (1).png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Dennis Basso's TSV tomorrow is also a fur vest, but with a zipper.  Very cute, but I don't know price.  See it on home page.

Honored Contributor

The vest looks like it was inspired by old time mink stoles... 

I like vests but not furry ones! Too hot here even if I liked furry ones. And I'm really attempting to stay away from uneven hemlines and cascading fronts. 

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Dennis Basso's TSV tomorrow is also a fur vest, but with a zipper.  Very cute, but I don't know price.  See it on home page.

It's a jacket with zip off sleeves to convert to a vest. $100, 5 colors

Dennis Basso Faux Fur Zip Front Jacket with Zip Off Sleeves

a286574.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The host is wearing the vest... Don't think her outfit is very becoming though she does have a cozy look to her. lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

The host is wearing the vest... Don't think her outfit is very becoming though she does have a cozy look to her. lol

I'm watching the Kate & Mallory launch. The top is cute but the low back panel is too long. I like the olive and the eggplant/fuchsia colors. 

Not buying the TSV, TTV or TS, lol, but I like watching the fashion shows. Might buy a few items from G, not the vest.

Enjoy the day of fashion shows Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I was gaga over those G TS pants in the floral when they aired. I restrained myself, and then when they went on sale, I was over it. I am in a funk right now though, lol. I have too many clothes. I've shifted my focus to decorating now 😳

Hope everyone enjoys the shows and their purchases!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not a faux fur person but kind of like the ts.  I think it's the drape and pockets!  I own 4 pair of g jeans but no tops or outerwear.  Is her sizing smaller than q brands?  I wear an xs usually at qvc but thinking I could go xs or sm on the vest????  Also will the faux fur be good quality??  Or might I be disappointed?  To even consider faux fur it would have to be good quality. I own lots of barefoot dreams because I love the cozy feel.  any thoughts on quality and or sizing on the ts vest by G??  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I am not a faux fur person but kind of like the ts.  I think it's the drape and pockets!  I own 4 pair of g jeans but no tops or outerwear.  Is her sizing smaller than q brands?  I wear an xs usually at qvc but thinking I could go xs or sm on the vest????  Also will the faux fur be good quality??  Or might I be disappointed?  To even consider faux fur it would have to be good quality. I own lots of barefoot dreams because I love the cozy feel.  any thoughts on quality and or sizing on the ts vest by G??  Thanks so much!

HSN sizing in general runs smaller. They are more true to B&M sizing where Q's sizing is a size higher.  For example, a QVC small is a 6/8 and and HSN small is a 4/6. 

I don't know what the quality of G's faux fur is.  I don't know if she's ever done faux fur before or not.   

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Lipstickdiva!  So far all I've ordered is limitless possibilities boyfriend Jean...already have that one so am sure if size and great price.  Thinking perhaps I should stay a no faux fur gal.  I've tried basso a couple times and wasn't for me.  I just fing Guilianas clothes fun and very wearable from what I've seen and experienced