Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? on purchasing Tracfone time

@Venezia wrote:

@x Hedge- I'm looking at the Tracfone website right now and I don't see that anywhere but as an "add on" once you've put something in your cart.  The only 365-day service card I'm seeing "up front" is $125.

Curious as to where you're seeing this?

(There is another option on the main page for 365 days of service for $99.99, but I'm definitely not seeing anything for $49.99, other than as an add-on to your cart.)

I went to buy a year of service yesterday, and saw they've changed their website again.

The year of service is "hidden" again, and last month saw they've added 'talk' to the individual service add ons (yippee!) But I swear the year of service was not hidden (-referring to my previous post.)

I distinctly recall thinking "it's about time !" they just put it on the menu, and that I didn't have to choose what to temporarily put in my cart to defeat their program.

They also have added a new unlimited talk and text choice now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? on purchasing Tracfone time

@2blonde wrote:

@SeaGal I bought an upgraded LG Tracfone to replace my old LG Tracfone and I need to activate it before 8/15 when my minutes expire.  I'm sure I can transfer the phone number on their website, but how do you use the Transfer Wizard to bring over my phone numbers and pictures?  Is there a link on Tracfone website?  Do I download it to my new phone or the old one?  TIA for your help, this is my first time doing this!

These basic "how to" Tracfone questions have been asked and answered over and over in this forum.

Seem to recall a recent post by @gardenman covered it well.

Perhaps you can find it by looking thru the threads or doing a forum topic search.

Worth reading multiple threads on the subject, since posters all have their own point of view on the experience of transferring their info to another phone.

Good luck.