Super Contributor

I hope someone out there can help. Spent 3-1/2 hours at the Apple store, adding iCloud to DH's iPad. This resulted in our calendars on the iPhone NOT being shared anymore.

Any thoughts on what to do now? I hate the idea of returning to the Apple store, but will if we have to.

Respected Contributor

You spent 3 1/2 hours adding iCloud to your iPad? You need to call the Apple store and talk to the person who helped you.

Share calendars

Super Contributor

the other problem was that with the 'geniuses' taking breaks, we had 4 of them assisting throughout that time period. That was not a good thing.

That was not the original issue but it was overkill.

Thx for the link, I will check it out.

Super Contributor
Open calendar app on the iPhone, click on calendar at the bottom. A pop up will come up, see if the calendar you are looking for (the one you say is not syncing) is listed. Make sure it has a check next to it, if not, select it and it will place a check next to the calendar name. Then it will show the information from that calendar on your calendar app.
Super Contributor

Within the last few days, while playing around with our Apple devices, DH and I stumbled upon invitations to join each other's network. After accepting the (belated, don't know why) invitations, we are now sharing our calendars. Yay!

Thanks to you both, Lynnj and glb613 for your advice.

Edited to add... there is a special place for those of you who share your technology knowledge {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}