Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@jackthebear, thanks for posting.  I have decided to defer my visit to the Apple store for a month and see what happens.  LM

funny you posted , b/c I was reminded about that  issue, mine is a bit better now.

I did a hard reset the other day, if it acts up will reset as a new and see what happens and go from there,  my phone is probably close to 5 if not 6 years old

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear, mine is close to 5 years old.  I have 6+.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@glb613 et al,  did the update and I find my 6+ battery draining much faster as well.  I think I a, going to go for the new battery as well.  LM

Check online for iPhone battery replacement Program. The replacement for your phone is free until October.

Honored Contributor

I had to replace the battery in my previous iPhone - about 2 years ago.

The battery cost about $55.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D, I am in Canada.  I don’t think it is free here but Inwill check it out.  Thanks for the heads up.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Lilysmom wrote:

@glb613 et al,  did the update and I find my 6+ battery draining much faster as well.  I think I a, going to go for the new battery as well.  LM

Check online for iPhone battery replacement Program. The replacement for your phone is free until October.

I have the app and the only place within 150 miles is booked.  I'll keep trying but I'm not hopeful.  

Honored Contributor

You can get it done at Best Buy, that's where I got mine done as we have no Apple Store. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

You can get it done at Best Buy, that's where I got mine done as we have no Apple Store. 

I'll check it out.