Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Allegheny 

I could have written your post.  In fact, I looked to see if I had written it.   I feel the same way.  I have a macbook air and it drives me crazy.   I've almost tossed it in the trash dozens of times.

I much prefer a netbook or chromebook but have an iPhone and like that when it works, everything syncs on both devices.  Right now everything is not working.  UGH.

I've had 2 Ipads before getting the macbook air and got so sick and tired of the tap tap tapping.  But, I'm about ready to ditch this and get another iPad with a keyboard.  So, I'll be following your post.  Good luck.

I pulled the plug on my mac air.   It was the original version and I figured that I got my money out of it.  I woke up Friday and everything on my calender was on there twice.   Then Sunday morning my text/message feature wasn't working.  I've had trouble with that before.   So, I went online and ordered a new iPad and Smart keyboard.   And now as I'm typing, my cursor just jumped up to my original post and started adding what I was typing in black and in the middle of a sentence.   Yes, I'm ready to be done with this machine.

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Allegheny 

I could have written your post.  In fact, I looked to see if I had written it.   I feel the same way.  I have a macbook air and it drives me crazy.   I've almost tossed it in the trash dozens of times.

I much prefer a netbook or chromebook but have an iPhone and like that when it works, everything syncs on both devices.  Right now everything is not working.  UGH.

I've had 2 Ipads before getting the macbook air and got so sick and tired of the tap tap tapping.  But, I'm about ready to ditch this and get another iPad with a keyboard.  So, I'll be following your post.  Good luck.

I pulled the plug on my mac air.   It was the original version and I figured that I got my money out of it.  I woke up Friday and everything on my calender was on there twice.   Then Sunday morning my text/message feature wasn't working.  I've had trouble with that before.   So, I went online and ordered a new iPad and Smart keyboard.   And now as I'm typing, my cursor just jumped up to my original post and started adding what I was typing in black and in the middle of a sentence.   Yes, I'm ready to be done with this machine.

You could have reset it back to factory specs and eliminated your problems. 

Valued Contributor

I love mine. I didn't get it from QVC.....found it cheaper elsewhere. I scan in my music and use it instead of lugging music all over the place (I'm a professional musician). It hooks by bluetooth to a page-turning pedal. Best thing ever.

Briggs