Honored Contributor

Website/email size

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thumbnail size

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: iPad: Photo Insert How-To!

Are you talking about when you insert a photo into email on your iPad? I just choose medium. I figured small would come out to be the small size in the example shown above in OP when the person gets my email. Large would probably take up a large about of page space, not to mention how much data space making the size of the email a very large file. Figured I would be safe with medium size. Medium is always a happy medium, lol.
Honored Contributor

I'm referring inserting photos to the QVC Forum. Let's practice!

PS: I live on my iPad so if there's a work-around for a problem, I'll find an answer.

Super Contributor

On 6/24/2014 sidsmom said:

I'm referring inserting photos to the QVC Forum. Let's practice!

PS: I live on my iPad so if there's a work-around for a problem, I'll find an answer.

Lol @ let's practice. Agree with you, can't stand the big pictures in posts that take up the page.
Honored Contributor

Okay, I've practiced in Photobucket and Tiny Pic and neither worked. All I can do is copy the HTML code which is supposed to produce the picture but all it does is copy the code into the board "post a reply" area.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 kachina624 said: Okay, I've practiced in Photobucket and Tiny Pic and neither worked. All I can do is copy the HTML code which is supposed to produce the picture but all it does is copy the code into the board "post a reply" area.

In tinypic.com, the picture is produced next to the HTML code...just copy/paste.

Trusted Contributor

kachina, it will only show the code until you Submit the post, then your graphic should display. That's what I do thru PhotoBucket--copy and paste the HTML code here.

When resizing photos there to post here, they should be no wider than 460 to stay within the thread margins. You can go back and resize them there after posting here, too, if you forget.

T photo imagejpg1_zpsa66c493b.jpg

If you go to quote this post, you will see the above graphic's HTML code within my post. If you actually submit the quote, the graphic will display again. HTH!

Honored Contributor

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ebaazq&s=8 Here's what I get when I copy the picture or copy the HTML code.
Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 sidsmom said:
On 6/24/2014 kachina624 said: Okay, I've practiced in Photobucket and Tiny Pic and neither worked. All I can do is copy the HTML code which is supposed to produce the picture but all it does is copy the code into the board "post a reply" area.

In tinypic.com, the picture is produced next to the HTML code...just copy/paste.

I did that but it just pasted the code, not the picture.
Honored Contributor

As you can see no pic posted