Super Contributor
I haven't been able to open Face Book all afternoon,, I've rebooted it twice and turned if off for about 10 minutes. It worked this morning just fine. Someone suggested I delete the account in the settings and reinstall it, will that work? As you can tell, I'm tec challenged. Thanks for any suggestions.
Super Contributor
When I tap the I on, it will go to FB but has this little circle on the right side that spins, and nothing else happens, if I was a kid I would know how to fix it, I'm sure!
Frequent Contributor

I have an Ipad 2 also and I have the Facebook app and I sometimes have to uninstall it (ie send it to the Cloud) and the reinstall it and that will help. I have always found getting facebook from an app problematic. You can also go to Safari and search for it on the web like you do on any browser. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor
How do I send it to the cloud? I just tried to open it again and it is still doing the same thing with circle. Do I just delete the account from my iPad in settings? I can use Safari but I have to sign in every time , I won't stay signed in even if I check it.
Honored Contributor
I have no trouble getting on Facebook but my screen constantly goes black, then reverts to the icon screen and I have to start all over again. I don't have a problem with any other site.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I think it must be something with face Book because I don't have problems with any of the others either.
Honored Contributor
Are you going in through Safari or the Facebook app?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor
Face Book app , I don't really like to use Safari for Face Book, it worked great until this afternoon after lunch.
Respected Contributor
Reinstall the FB app. Delete it by going to home page. Press the FB icon. All of the icons will shake with a little black x on them. Touch the FB icon and you will delete it. Touch the home button. Now click on the App Store button. Click on your purchases and click on FB to reinstall it. Now for Safari. I never have to sign back in on FB through safari. Go to Settings, Safari, Passwords &autofill, then turn on Names & Passwords. Hope one or both of these solves your problems.
Super Contributor
Thanks, that fixed FB for me, I did have it set on for the pass words for Safari so I don't know what the problem is there . Thanks again