Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

I have an iPhone 6S.  The download went without a hitch.  Phone is working fine.

@Cats3000 

That is good to hear. iPhone 6s will continue to be supported with iOS13, too. Support for any older models will end. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I am glad everything went well with the transfer @Cats3000 I have an older IPhone 6 Plus and did not download the update because reviews stated the new update affected the battery life of older phones. As of date, I have had no issues...enjoy your update!

@GAQShopr53 

I have an iPhone 6 and chose not to download iOS 12.4.

With support from Apple ending, I wonder how long my iPhone 6 will work well enough to continue using it. I’ve got more memory than I’ll ever need thanks to my first iPhone (4s) not having enough to support the massive updates.

My iPhone 6 is in perfect condition and I did get the battery replaced last fall but, without support, who knows...

@willdob3 I was wondering the same thing... I just don't want to spend the money on a new IPhone and may consider another phone. I have always purchased Motorola and my last Android phone was a LG but I have grown to like the IPhone...mostly the screen size. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Cats3000 wrote:

I have an iPhone 6S.  The download went without a hitch.  Phone is working fine.

@Cats3000 

That is good to hear. iPhone 6s will continue to be supported with iOS13, too. Support for any older models will end. 

I have the 6S+ and had no adverse affects from the latest update either.

That’s also what I understand about iOS 13 as well.  6s will be supported, but not the 6 or below.