Honored Contributor

I paid for avast antivirus, had it for years,but they are always telling me that i no longer have it,and i need to sign up again, way before it is up,right now i have their free  offer, but it really isn't free for real,cause it last omly 60 days,is there such a thing as free for  longer?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I do not have windows 10, i have 7,i use firefox, really like it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

@goldensrbest Have you checked your cable provider some of them offer free anti versus 

Frequent Contributor

I had Avast for a year and had nothing but hassles.  Cannot recommend it at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I paid for avast antivirus, had it for years,but they are always telling me that i no longer have it,and i need to sign up again, way before it is up,right now i have their free  offer, but it really isn't free for real,cause it last omly 60 days,is there such a thing as free for  longer?

Yes, there is free for longer. The company gives customers 30 days to signup, and free for 1 year. You then, have to download and install new software.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

You should be able to use it free, without any obligation of signing up for anything else.

I used to use the free Avast download. It offers limited coverage compared to the paid versions.

The paid versions offer a trial period, and then you can buy those versions and pay for them.