Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

If your hubby is picky about his earphones, let him do all the research.  When he finds the ones he likes I am quite sure he will let you know since you are paying for them.

@Mz iMac

LOL!!! I wanted to buy them for Christmas so I did not want to ask him.

He will use them when he's sitting on the patio listening to music or in the house while I'm watching TV. He hates what I watch. He will complain he can hear the TV noise I'm sure.

I have nicknamed him Mr. Complainer. LOL!!! He does not like it but he does not seem happy unless he has something to complain about. I'm sure it's the stress from work having to do other people's jobs to make sure things get done.

All the more reason for him to choose his own.

Gift card

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd, can you listen to tv with the air pods?  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  yes, as long as the tv has the capability.  I sometimes listen to you tube while hubs is listening to tv in the same room.  They are very adequate for this purpose. I like the fact that they are small and convenient for this purpose.  I just would not use them for extreme ear cancelling situations (flights) or physical activity (gym).

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd , thanks for that.  I almost bought a pair of Bose on ear headphones last week and only discovered just before that you can’t use them for tv.  I read it in a review.  LM

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I have the Apple ear buds (we are a dedicated Apple family).  I keep them for at home use especially at night so I don't disturb others or they don't disturb me.  The quality/convenience is great, but I don't use them at the gym (for fear of loss) or on flights (where I use Bose noise canceling).  So I would consider the activities he would be doing and select what would be most effective.

Amazon has some cords that attach to the airpods so you don't lose them  I saved the info incase I ever get a pair 

Respected Contributor

BF has AirPods and the Jabra.  He's preferring the Jabra, if for nothing but the battery life, which is many times superior to the AirPods.  I'd ask him about sound quality, but he just got onto an airplane!

Frequent Contributor

I recently purchased the Bose ones for my husband who is quite lucky about his electronics. He is very happy with them. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Does anyone have any reviews on them. DH wants a pair. I have no idea which ones. 

I saw the Apple Air Pods on HSN pre-sale. DH does not care for Apple. 

I also looked at the Bose which has good sound but they are larger than most plus fall out easily from what I've read. Since they are loose they let in outside noise which he won't like.

Guess I will have to start researching to figure out which ones to buy.

Anyone have the Jabra Elite 65t?

also they are charging a lot more on HSN for those as usual for the accessories you really don't need