Occasional Contributor

Why can't I see Q videos with my new IPad?

I'm hoping some tech savy folks can solve this mystery for me. I just got the new Ipad a few weeks ago and this is my first Ipad and experience with IOS5 or any mobile device. I'm wondering why I can't see the Q product videos on Ipad that I see on my Windows laptop. They don't even show up as ever being there. Is it because of the flash player that I keep hearing about and it can't read or something? i don't see them on the special QVC app either. Thanks in advance for any insights! I really miss seeing the videos if I'm looking at an item.

Re: Why can't I see Q videos with my new IPad?

I am having the same problem.  I was able to view them before no problem. Suddenly today I was no longer to see them from my iPad.  So irritating !!! I don't know how to fix it.  I'm thinking Q has done some kind of up date.  Please help 

Trusted Contributor

My iPad videos play okay, but since Friday they have no sound.  CS said there is a button on the side of the picture that has to be adjusted, but I have never seen it.

Honored Contributor

I could view them yesterday when the OP first asked, but there was no sound. Today the sound is fine. I changed no settings, didn't adjust anything on the video page.

Much of the time it's a QVC issue and if you just wait long enough it fixes itself, so to speak.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Contributor

Hello,

I am having audio problems on my laptop, since friday. videos play a few sceconds

thenstop no sound, tried different browsers, clearing cookies, IE works fine with HSN

audio/videos and other audio video sites, don't think it is on my end.

queen betty

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queen Betty

Me too and I'm also on a laptop. Can watch videos anywhere else, just not here for longer than exactly 9 seconds on every item I've tried.

Yet Mod insists the videos are working fine on Q's end......wrong!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same problem.  Firefox say it's an  unsecured site.  There is

no Https://