Honored Contributor

Werid List on Yahoo Mail App on I phone

I have had my yeahoo email since 1999 first on an Andriod then on a iphone. All of a sudden i find a list of people I have communicaed with over the years, I do not have a clue who half these people are and there is no way to edit it. I called Apple and they could not help me. This is the puzzle for the day. Any thoughts or idea, Many thanks if any one has a idea. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Werid List on Yahoo Mail App on I phone

[ Edited ]

If you click on the ABC icon with the check mark underneath it, it will scan your message and alert which words are spelled incorrectly and it will list correct spellings.  Works with all devices.   

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

If you click on the ABC icon with the check mark underneath it, it will scan your message and alert which words are spelled incorrectly and it will list correct spellings.  Works with all devices.   

@CoffeeNut Had nothing to do with spelling it is a werid list of people I have communicated with over the last I do not know how many years. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I was referring to your messages on these forums.   It will correct misspellings.  

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut  Huh, sorry to be rude but you answer did not address the topic what so ever 

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I was referring to your messages on these forums.   It will correct misspellings.  

Honored Contributor

Weird, not werid

Trusted Contributor

yahoo help.png

Honored Contributor

Fixed it deleted the = app and reloaded it a different way. I rarely send messages from that e mail on my phone anyway. Thanks for the help

Esteemed Contributor

I had the SAME thing happen to me recently but it was AOL that had the most, so it might have been a malware attack, or software issue? I was also inundated with a lot of spam, though I have a program that is supposed to prevent that. I believe my device has been comprised and am going to have it checked soon.🤔 I am curious to see what others might suggest!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles   AOL???  Smiley Surprised

AOL died sometime in the 20th century.  They still support their email?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif