Contributor

When you buy a Tracfone from QVC or HSN, the phone comes bundled with a car charger and case. The case color is something you usually have a choice of. Does anybody know how additional cases can be obtained?  Both QVC and HSN reps don't know where the accessories come from. Tracfone doesn't sell those cases. The cases you get in the bundle have no logo or any brand identification. Unless the bundled items just magically appear in the box, somebody or some distributor has to put them in there. It is just stupid that nobody has an answer to where those things come from. Does anybody know?

Respected Contributor

I bought additional cases on Amazon for my tracphone.  Just search for the phone you have. 

Honored Contributor

Same here - I've always bought additional cases and screen protectors from Amazon.  Very occasionally, Walmart will have other cases, but usually only if it's a new model Tracfone.

You do need to read the reviews on Amazon to make sure that what the seller says is correct.  Sometimes there are variations in models, so I always check that it's the correct case for my phone.

Valued Contributor

I have purchased tracfone phone cases on e-bay. Need to know the brand & model of your tracfone (for me it is Samsung). They are "generics" that fit the phone.

Honored Contributor

I've bought cases for every smart TracFone I've owned on eBay.  There's usually quite a nice selection.  Just enter the name of the phone and TracFone in the search bar.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Amazon. Just search for your phone's make and model. (Again, Tracfone is the *service*, not the phone, so don't search for that.)

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

I appreciate all of the responces but what I am looking for is the exact case that comes bundled with any of the tracfones bought on QVC or HSN. There is no brand and no identifying information as to where that case comes from or who the distributor is.

I have researched Amazon and Ebay thoroughly but the case that comes bundled with a Tracfone purchased on QVC or HSN will remain a mystery. When their reps can't even tell you anything, any answer will be difficult to find.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone accessories

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 : Just made purchase on eBay and less than $10 plus free shipping.Phone great and just need time to add my contacts.Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Trying to find a longer usb charging cable for the LG Primer Pro L414DL. The one provided is to short for my needs. Looked on google, amazon and eBay and so far no results. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Trying to find a longer usb charging cable for the LG Primer Pro L414DL. The one provided is to short for my needs. Looked on google, amazon and eBay and so far no results. Southern Bee 

Amazon sells them. What you'll want is a cable that has a USB 2.0 A to Micro B cable. They have them at three, six and ten feet long for the Amazon Basics model at prices from $4.99 to $7.99. You simply unplug the existing cable from the little charging block and plug the new cable in and you're good to go. You can find them even up to 25 feet long, but the really long ones are more used for cameras than charging. If you do a search for "USB 2.0 to Micro B charging cable" you'll find a plethora of options.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!