Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hckynut

thanks for  all the  information on your trac phones it helped me decide to upgrade mine.

I ordered the early tsv from the other place..looks like a very good buy!

I have a blah trac fone and still have 1250 minutes on it...so this will be a big update for me.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone TSV Coming Up

[ Edited ]

@Cowboy sam

You're welcome, glad I was able to help. Saw the LG Tracfone you ordered. If I didn't have so many months till mine expires, I would have probably ordered one myself. Looks like a darned to good deal to me.

Let me know how you like it will you? I didn't see who the Carrier is for this phone. I always DVR every electronics show there on also the other network. I'll watch a presentation and see who the Carrier(s)is/are for this phone.

T-Mobile is useless in our area. The best for us is Verizon and AT&T, my old employer.

Enjoy your weekend. Hey! I have always LOVED the sound of the RAM Hemi engines going back to the 1950's and my drag racing days. Beautiful music to my ears!!!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Usually these phones are good for 1 year. You can always add an airtime card to your phone to extend the minutes, data, texts, and time. HSN is having a TTV on a phone earlier in the month. If it seems good I might order and hold off setting it up to see what QVC has to offer. I can always return the HSN phone.

Since QVC doesn't even list Tracfone as a carrier at this time I suspect there will not be a Tracfone TSV coming up soon.  They may, however, offer an LG or other phone through Boost, Sprint or T-Mobile since they are the only carriers listed but "packages" offered through those carriers generally cannot compare to Tracfone packages.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Cowboy sam

You're welcome, glad I was able to help. Saw the LG Tracfone you ordered. If I didn't have so many months till mine expires, I would have probably ordered one myself. Looks like a darned to good deal to me.

Let me know how you like it will you? I didn't see who the Carrier is for this phone. I always DVR every electronics show there on also the other network. I'll watch a presentation and see who the Carrier(s)is/are for this phone.

T-Mobile is useless in our area. The best for us is Verizon and AT&T, my old employer.

Enjoy your weekend. Hey! I have always LOVED the sound of the RAM Hemi engines going back to the 1950's and my drag racing days. Beautiful music to my ears!!!

hckynut(john)

I'm watching the LG TSV presentation on the southern channel now, @hckynut , and I can confirm that the carrier IS AT&T.  Looks like a good one to me, too.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Re: Tracfone TSV Coming Up

[ Edited ]

For anyone potentially interested... the LG Sunset Tracfone TSV mentioned above is item #075-741   $89.99 , 4 Flex or 5 with HSN card, Free Ship.  1350 mins/data ...  HTH'sWoman Happy

I tried to edit my earlier post to John, but the edit wasn't working. Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor
According to another poster, QVC *has* scheduled a TracFone bundle TSV for later this month. In addition, TracFone is not a wireless "carrier." As an MVNO, it purchases data, phone minutes, and texts wholesale from Verizon, T-mobile, ATT, etc. BTW, that HSN offer is spectacular, especially with 1350 units instead of the usual 1200. And the phone looks great. I'm partial to LGs but, since I already have the 4.5" screen Ultimate 2, I'm going to pass. LG just released their latest in the "G" series a couple of weeks ago (LG G6). Maybe Q or HSN will offer those in a few years lol.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I ordered the TS from HSN. I'm still going to see if QVC is going to have a TSV. I have a question. I wasn't paying close attention but I think it was said you can activate this phone whenever you want. You use to have to activate within 60 days or lose the triple minutes, is this true?

Regular Contributor

The phone has triple minutes for life, it is the promotional package you need to redeem within 60 days

Occasional Contributor

It is true if memory serves me correctly, either 30 or 60 days. So this sounds like a great deal; I can wait until my contract is up before I activate it.    And the triple minutes are good for life, which is awesome!  

Regular Contributor

It is a great deal, but I am going to pass on it.  I want the carriers to be Verizon and AT & T, that is what I have on my phone now.  T-Mobile just doesn't work in my area.