Respected Contributor

Tracfone Signal Reception Alert

I have been using Tracfone for 10 years and have never had a reception problem until this week. Tracfone is migrating all of its calls to the VOLte system, and about 20% of my calls would not go through. I would dial and nothing would happen.

I called Tracfone and the automated diagnostic/reprogramming system fixed the problem in about 2 minutes. When I got through to customer service, they basically told me this will pass soon.

So if your reliable Tracfone suddenly acts strange, give them a call and choose technical support from the menu.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone Signal Reception Alert

@PickyPicky3 

Tyvm  for the alert.Heart.

.Just in case it should happen to us!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have one, but my niece does and loves hers. I will be sure to pass along this info. Upgrades can be so frustrating initially.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

No problems here with ours so far.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Tracfone Signal Reception Alert/ Original Poster Update

Now that my Tracfone has been updated, it no longer works with my 4-year-old Panasonic answering machine which I use instead of the Tracfone voicemail. The answering machine no longer "hears" the numbers I input to retrieve my messages.

I'm sure I'll figure out a workaround -- just want to extend my alert. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Here is the problem i am having ,with my tracfone ,i try to make a call,and nothing goes through, so i shut off phone ,restart and can make call,is this what nyou nare talking about?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.