Super Contributor

words with friends on fire tablet

Trying to learn how to use the new fire ..can anyone tell me how to install the words with friends game on the tablet?  . I already have it on my phone and on the tablet it just states app already installed but will not let me log in to the app...is it not possible to play on more than one device?  I am not tech savy at all , but trying to learn..Thanks for any help 

Super Contributor

Re: words with friends on fire tablet

[ Edited ]

@marzi 1, go to the AppStore app, there are three horizontal lines in the top left corner, touch that, touch "library", that lists all of the apps under your account, find the app and hit the downward arrow to download. Hope that helps. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

@marzi 1, go to the AppStore app, there are three horizontal lines in the top left corner, touch that, touch "library", that lists all of the apps under your account, find the app and hit the downward arrow to download. Hope that helps. 

What Marzi said.... also check your settings to see if it was installed. Perhaps, the download did not go though correctly?  

Super Contributor

Thanks, got the words game up and running, working on my other apps now..Thanks, its a slow process because i get impatient..ha