Respected Contributor

Tracfone Motorola Moto G Power 6.4" HD Smartphone with Talk/Text/Data

Does anyone own this Tracfone and love it? I went to order on HSN and it was almost $200.00. I decided just to check on QVC and it is $119.00. That is quite a savings. Almost every review I found online were really good. Tracfone is so easy to transfer all my minutes etc. over by downloading the Tranfer App on each one.
I want more than the 16g than on my other Tracfone. This is a little bigger on the new Motorola one.

I appreciate any feedback as I did put in my cart as save for later.

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tracfone Motorola Moto G Power 6.4" HD Smartphone with Talk/Text/Data

[ Edited ]

@MKR14I

I do not own a Motorola phone, but the specs on this one look very nice. I would buy this phone.

You may want to check the Tracfone Reviewer's Blog. 

You should find more reviews with a Google search. 

Contributor

I detest it. I've had it @ 3 months and it hasn't gotten any better. I'm going to order an LG which has always been easy for me. This Moto is hard to open when I get texts or calls. Also difficult to take pictures or send them. There is nothing I like about it.

Trusted Contributor

@MKR14 

I have it and love it. I paid about $250.00 for mine, but I'm with Xfinity Mobile. It has the new one button gesture navigation, as opposed to the three buttons at the bottom of the screen. The settings can be changed back to the three buttons, but I stayed with the one because I like to adapt to new things. The stereo speakers are nice, pretty good sound without the need for a Bluetooth speaker. It also has the new USB C type connector, and you don't have to worry if the right side is up when plugging it into the phone.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caffeina @Thanks. I ordered mine from QVC last night. Everywhere I checked the reviews they were really good.
I downloaded the manual and the online tutorial and revised them. They showed everything I needed. Helps a lot. It operates a lot like my LG Stylo 4 which I love and have had several years. That only has 16gb and the Motorola Moto G has 64gb and a better camera.

I saved a lot by buying on QVC for $119.00 versus $199. on HSN. I always check reviews on several sites, specs, and what the size is before ordering.

I also charge the phone when received and I check the features out BEFORE I transfer my number. I also use the Tranfer App- be sure you put the App on each phone when doing this- and it is so simple. I added what apps I need and deleted what I don't need.

I get a nice case to protect it. Amazon has a good selection to choose from.

Thanks for the review. I look forward to receiving and using it.

The reviews online that were negative were from people that had this as their first smartphone. A beginners smartphone they would enjoy much more.
This is my 8th Tracfone over many years and always go back to Tracfone for the reliable service. Never missed a call in all the years. My daughter took one of my Tracfones to Jamaica years ago and when she called it was crystal clear. That was amazing.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Moto G7 Optimo Maxx from HSN back in August for $89.99 and it included some decent quality earbuds. It's a great phone. I have no complaints. The new Moto G7 Power is an upgrade from that phone. (The Optimo Maxx was the older version of the G7 Power.) The new G7 Power includes 64 GB of memory, three cameras, and a larger screen (6.4" to 6.2" on mine). Depending on which phones are available in August/September when I'm due to upgrade mine, the new G7 Power will be near the top of my list of options. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman I bought my Optimo Maxx when you did.  I had been considering it, and when you posted that phenomenal price, I went for it even though I didn't need to upgrade yet.  I have been tempted to get the G7 power at the $119 price but am resisting as my current service doesn't expire until May...of NEXT year.  lol  Looking forward to hearing what you get this fall and hope you will post it here.  You always find the bargains!  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@gardenman I bought my Optimo Maxx when you did.  I had been considering it, and when you posted that phenomenal price, I went for it even though I didn't need to upgrade yet.  I have been tempted to get the G7 power at the $119 price but am resisting as my current service doesn't expire until May...of NEXT year.  lol  Looking forward to hearing what you get this fall and hope you will post it here.  You always find the bargains!  Smiley Happy  

I'll start looking for deals in late July and see what's best at that time. If I find something good, I'll post it here like I did last year. The shopping channels bounce deals back and forth, so I check them each day when I'm in the market to see what pops up. Right now that new Moto G7 Power looks very good. LG will counter with something and with Tracfone now more or less part of Verizon we could see more companies jump in offering phones.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Moto G Power 6.4" FHD+ Tracfone with 1500 Min/Text/Data 

753-451 These are the specs for the CDMA on HSN. I need a CDMA phone in my area for a Verizon network for my Tracfones.
8A23A83D-81CD-4ECF-820D-9C8AC8CA7233.png

Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14

Tracfone's sold by HSN or QVC use the Verizon CDMA network.

Tracfone has a zip code tool on the company website to tell you about service in your area.

Most customers who live on the East coast have access to Verizon's networks. 

Please view a YouTube video about CDMA vs GSM. 

When I buy a phone I look for unboxing and feature videos, so I know something about my new device. 

Enjoy your phone.