Valued Contributor

Tracfone Moto G Stylus 5G Smartphone with 1500 Talk/Text/Data

If you've been thinking about getting this and like me, missed the special deal they had earlier in the year on it, you can get it this weekend for $59.98! I ordered 2 late last night. I just wanted to share in case anyone else was thinking about this one. Item #E315229.

I've been a tracfone user for years so the negative reviews don't dissuade me. Plus the Motorola phones are great phones.

@Venezia, I saw your fix for the phone complaints. Thank you! I will keep that in mind as we set ours up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracfone Moto G Stylus 5G Smartphone with 1500 Talk/Text/Data

@Qgirl26 - Wow, that's a great price for this phone.  Keep in mind it's the 2021 model (if you want to buy a different case; I did), but this is a great phone and one of the few reasonable ones with a stylus.

Since I got that internet problem figured out, we haven't had a single issue with ours.  We love it.

And a year's service with Tracfone, for existing customers is $49.99, so $10 more for the new phone?  How can you beat that deal?  I paid just over $122 each, when I bought ours, and still considered it a great deal.  No regrets.

I have mine sitting beside me right now, in the little stand they included.  Hope you love yours, when you get them.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Venezia ! I always research them to death before I buy and I knew it was the 2021 model, although QVC doesn't make it easy to figure out! I wish they'd at least list the model number in the specs. I wasn't sure which year this was at first until I saw that HSN had the same one on sale too ($109) and they listed the model number so that was how I found out. I'm good with that. I still have the regular Moto G Stylus and really love it but I knew it was time to start shopping the deals for a new one. I've had it on my wish list at $121. I've been so happy with my current phone that I wasn't in a rush but at this price, we couldn't pass this up. I'm so glad you really like the phone. That helps in knowing I made the right choice.

I will definitely be shopping for a new case. I never use the ones I get from here or HSN. I drop mine too much for that.

Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 - I agree - HSN does a much better job of giving all the necessary information.  But I prefer buying from QVC, since a bad experience with some Tracfones I bought through HSN years back.

They didn't work in our area, even though they said they would, and HSN refused to supply a return label.  I had to send them back via UPS - post office wouldn't take them because of the battery - and that cost me a lot.  Never again.

I found out later, others had the same issue and lost on the return shipping.  Things may have changed at HSN since then, but I won't risk it again.

Honored Contributor

That's a great price on a great little phone. Mine's been perfect so far. No complaints.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Venezia, I'm sorry to hear you've had problems with the HSN phones. That's where I bought my last one (and maybe the one before, I go between QVC and HSN as to who has the better deal). So far I haven't had any problems but I will keep that in mind. Thankfully I won't have to worry about it for at least another year or so. Thanks for letting me know!

Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

That's a great price on a great little phone. Mine's been perfect so far. No complaints.

I'm glad to hear that, @gardenman! I wasn't sure I should get another one. I really am happy with my current one and just don't understand all the differences between the many different stylus phones Motorola seems to have. I know this one is 5g so that's good. I'm hoping I love it as much as you and @Venezia seem to.

Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 

Thank you so much for letting us know about this phone being marked down in priceHeart

I was putting off to update my Motog g stylis 4 g tracfone until next year...

But

Smiley Surprised

at this price...wow!

what a good buy!

I ordered mine as soon as i read your post...🤗🙄🤗

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Qgirl26 

Thank you so much for letting us know about this phone being marked down in priceHeart

I was putting off to update my Motog g stylis 4 g tracfone until next year...

But

Smiley Surprised

at this price...wow!

what a good buy!

I ordered mine as soon as i read your post...🤗🙄🤗

@cowboy sam, sorry I didn't see this sooner. It's been a busy weekend, but I'm so glad I could help someone else save some money on this phone! It's a great deal!

Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 - I just noticed that someone has left a review saying this phone doesn't have a keyboard.  Well, of course, it does!

But ironically I once "lost" the keyboard while trying to text and couldn't figure out why.  Until I noticed the little globe icon on the lower left of the text box.  (I use Textra, so others might be different.)

I must have accidentally hit that and it switched to voice mode.  I tapped it and hey presto!  The keyboard was back!  I only mention it in case you run into that issue.

So many times, when these reviewers call something "junk", there's nothing wrong with the product - it's "operator error".  Or just not taking the time to figure out how to fix it.