Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Tracfone 7.0 Nougat OS. Is this the latest OS?

If triple minutes are important to you and that is what you need the upcoming TSV was stated to have that. They are going to stop all of the triple minutes on the newer Tracfones coming out.  The cards will be changed to all the minutes that would be the triple total are being shown to upfront on the Prepaid cards. That is the way the shows have presented it. 

Hope this explains whatI mean.

Respected Contributor

QVC's "Beth" posted last month that the end-of-June TSV Tracfone would have triple minutes. If so, that means it's not the most current (7.0 Nougat) OS, since Tracfone has discontinued the Triple for Life phones for 7.0 and above. Which seems to confirm that June's TSV will be a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime--hardly worth waiting for (IMO), with its 5" screen and 5.0 OS.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

Oh I was hoping QVC would have the Fiesta. I had just purchased the LG Premier so I didn't get the Fiesta from HSN. I don't like the Premier at all.

Respected Contributor

I have the Premier and love it--which is why I'm interested in the Fiesta. I considered getting it at HSN, but decided to wait at least until my one year's service is up on this one.

What worries you masters you.