Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,623
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones

[ Edited ]

Just got $50 off the $125 1 year card on each of our phones with 1500 mins, 1500 text & 1.5 gb data. 

You can find the code on Tracfone Reviewer site down the page or Google $50 off 1 year service card with Tracfone.

They also have $15 off code for non-Smartphone plus codes for extra mins on Tracfone Reviewer site.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,048
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones

We just got new phones this past October, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea to add an extra year of service, given that Tracfone has just been bought out by Verizon.  No idea what they're going to do to the service in the future.

 

Thanks for the info, @Nightowlz .

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,623
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones


@Venezia wrote:

We just got new phones this past October, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea to add an extra year of service, given that Tracfone has just been bought out by Verizon.  No idea what they're going to do to the service in the future.

 

Thanks for the info, @Nightowlz .


@Venezia 

 

From what I have read the Verizon deal should be final mid next year. After that it said it will take quite a while before they make all the changes. I think our phones will work all of 2021-2022. After that more info should be available to see how it will all work.

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,103
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones

@Nightowlz Thanks.  I debated getting the G7 at HSN for $99, which would have included the 1500 minutes, but it looked like carriers were limited compared to the G6 I already have.  So I went with the 1500 minutes for $77.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,592
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones

Tracfone has this discount every year in November. I usually find the promo code on the Retailmenot website. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,623
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones


@deeva wrote:

Tracfone has this discount every year in November. I usually find the promo code on the Retailmenot website. 


@deeva 

 

Wonder it will be available with the sale to Verizon being completed mid next year?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,592
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones

@Nightowlz 

 

I sure hope so. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones


@Nightowlz wrote:

Just got $50 off the $125 1 year card on each of our phones with 1500 mins, 1500 text & 1.5 gb data. 

You can find the code on Tracfone Reviewer site down the page or Google $50 off 1 year service card with Tracfone.

They also have $15 off code for non-Smartphone plus codes for extra mins on Tracfone Reviewer site.


@Nightowlz Thanks for sharing this. I bought this for both hubby and me!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,619
Registered: ‎03-21-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones

I've never had a Trackfone.  Are you supposed to get a new one each year?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,592
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tracfone $50 off 1 year Airtime for Smartphones


@songbird wrote:

I've never had a Trackfone.  Are you supposed to get a new one each year?


No, you just have to extend your service end date if you want to keep your phone active and keep the same phone number.