Occasional Contributor

Has any been able to find the app they are using called FXguru ? I found FX guru but it didn't have what they were showing on tv , the ones I seen were violent , they say it was on google play I haven't found it I seen the icon on their screen and couldn't find that icon in case it was name something else. QVC if you are watching could you tell me where that app is ? Thank you

Frequent Contributor

I googled Gigaset on Friday or Saturday, Nov. 7 or 8, and found that Wal-Mart was selling what I think was the same model as the TSV. Earlier today (Sunday, Nov. 9), the QVC hosts and guest presenter said this brand was exclusive to QVC. Now, during the 3pm Eastern time show, there has been no mention of exclusivity. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

And Wal-Mart no longer shows up on the search results when googling this brand.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Frequent Contributor
On 11/9/2014 shy130 said:

Has any been able to find the app they are using called FXguru ? I found FX guru but it didn't have what they were showing on tv , the ones I seen were violent , they say it was on google play I haven't found it I seen the icon on their screen and couldn't find that icon in case it was name something else. QVC if you are watching could you tell me where that app is ? Thank you

Yep I found it, took some googling also...its under apps in the play store and has an icon of a space ship..it has the reindeer dance(which is free) a lot of choices. Found that the ones in gray frames look to be free..the gold is to pay.

Occasional Contributor

How is this different from the LePan that was TSV back in July?

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/9/2014 ariane said:

This tablet has only 8gb of storage. About half of that will already have been used by the operating system and the usual preloaded Google apps. If you intend to download video you will need a micro SD card almost immediately. A 32gb card will add +/- $20 to the cost of your tablet. Also, this tablet is not able to upgrade to later versions of the android operating system and is not now running the most recent version. This tablet is not a good value.

I agree. Not enough memory at all. Overpriced for what it is.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/9/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/9/2014 ariane said:

This tablet has only 8gb of storage. About half of that will already have been used by the operating system and the usual preloaded Google apps. If you intend to download video you will need a micro SD card almost immediately. A 32gb card will add +/- $20 to the cost of your tablet. Also, this tablet is not able to upgrade to later versions of the android operating system and is not now running the most recent version. This tablet is not a good value.

I agree. Not enough memory at all. Overpriced for what it is.

The quality of this tablet is in question. I have a few tablets and quality is the first consideration whether the tablet is 16GB or 64GB. The market is filled with many good products from Amazon, Kindle, and Samsung.

Respected Contributor

I've spent more than that on a good meal so, I'm giving it a shot. I currently use my Android phone to check e-mail and FB. I am not a gamer so or watch movies, so I think it will suit my needs. Now, I won't have to squint looking at my phone.

Honored Contributor

If it were me, I'd buy any version of the Amazon tablet before I would buy this. I think in the scope of things, it is more about the things you can do with a tablet and get for it than the hardware. The tablet is a vehicle--so go for something Amazon will support and have applications for. You will save a lot of frustration and probably money in the long run.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you bajsf I'm in google play and I typed in FXguru and still can't find it I'm using Samsung Galaxy and for some reason it's not showing up I seen on tv it had a space ship for an icon but I will keep trying

Occasional Contributor
On 11/9/2014 bajsf said:
On 11/9/2014 shy130 said:

Yep I found it, took some googling also...its under apps in the play store and has an icon of a space ship..it has the reindeer dance(which is free) a lot of choices. Found that the ones in gray frames look to be free..the gold is to pay.

I finally found it thank you