Esteemed Contributor

I have a computer, I have an Ipad 4th gen and an Ipad Air 2. As of yesterday afternoon I have no problem getting to and reading and sending e-mails from the computer and the Ipad 4th gen at my hotmail account. But on the Ipad Air 2 I can't do squat with my hotmail, keep getting a message that says Cannot Get Mail The Connection to the Server Failed.

I'm not too swift when it comes to problem solving. Anyone have a clue?

Respected Contributor

Re: Strange Problem with Ipad

This also happenned to me recently.  I had to go into settings and update my software. Maybe this will help you also.

Occasional Contributor

I have an iPad mini and have this problem once in a while. Going to Settings and selecting Safari, then clearing the history and website data solves some problems. Also, turning off the power, waiting 10 minutes and restarting my iPad gets things running smoother too. Maybe you have done all this already but I thought I would add my very un-technical solutions. 🌺

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you both ever so much for the suggestions! First thing I tried was that I did the software update thing and VOILA, that took care of the problem. So much appreciate the help!

Valued Contributor

This thread is very refreshing.  People helping people. Now isn't that how it's supposed to be.

Have a good day.

Honored Contributor

I had this problem with the iPhone. I called apple and they walked he through finding and fixing the problem. 

Frequent Contributor

My qvc will not show prices or reviews.  Anyone know how to fix? This is using google