Occasional Visitor
So I started off my first time order with a couple items, a camera and a laptop on easy pay. I figured I’d give it shot because the payment options seemed like a great deal. So I placed the order and was given an EDD of 5/2. So I waited and on 5/1 was still in processing. I called and was told it was in the process of being shipped. I then called back later just out of some hunch and was told I needed to verify info before the orders could be released. I tried to call the number they gave me but there was no answer so I left all my info for them to get back to me. No response. So I canceled the laptop order to maybe cut the price so it would go through. Bad idea. I called back again and they verified my info and I got them to reinstate my laptop order. My laptop has an EDD of 5/6 but has not even gotten past processing while the camera is shipped and in a city not far from me. I called back and was told it should be delivered by 5/6. Unless they ship on Sunday or do same day delivery that isn’t possible. I’m going on vacation out of state and thought I had plenty of time to receive my items but now I’m worried I won’t even get one of them before I leave. Customer service isn’t helpful, and a supervisor is never available. I keep being told it will arrive Monday but it isn’t even possible. Does anyone else have these problems?
Honored Contributor

First time items with a high dollar amount and easy pay always seem to have trouble.  

Esteemed Contributor

It does not happen to me because I do not order electronics from QVC. Good luck to you O/P.Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Yes, it seems if you are a first time customer and order a high ticket item (or multiple high ticket items) it flags it for their fraud department and extra steps are required for the purchase.

Also, laptops are always shipped from the manufacturer, so the EDD really is an estimate and QVC CS has no insight into where it is other than what you see on your account information.

In this age of same day delivery, customers no longer have patience with shipping.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I have read that [I do not know if this is true or not?] computers sold by QVC and HSN come in from China. That is why it is delayed.  There has been threads about this very thing not too long ago, and people were complaining that they have been waiting for weeks for there orders.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So many problems

[ Edited ]

@MikeyT80 wrote:
So I started off my first time order with a couple items, a camera and a laptop on easy pay. I figured I’d give it shot because the payment options seemed like a great deal. So I placed the order and was given an EDD of 5/2. So I waited and on 5/1 was still in processing. I called and was told it was in the process of being shipped. I then called back later just out of some hunch and was told I needed to verify info before the orders could be released. I tried to call the number they gave me but there was no answer so I left all my info for them to get back to me. No response. So I canceled the laptop order to maybe cut the price so it would go through. Bad idea. I called back again and they verified my info and I got them to reinstate my laptop order. My laptop has an EDD of 5/6 but has not even gotten past processing while the camera is shipped and in a city not far from me. I called back and was told it should be delivered by 5/6. Unless they ship on Sunday or do same day delivery that isn’t possible. I’m going on vacation out of state and thought I had plenty of time to receive my items but now I’m worried I won’t even get one of them before I leave. Customer service isn’t helpful, and a supervisor is never available. I keep being told it will arrive Monday but it isn’t even possible. Does anyone else have these problems?

I was wondering if you recieved a tracking number at the very least a item number ?  I just ordered a lenovo CB which came from Amazon two days early. If you had a tracking number then you can at least track it. Sounds like a big mess O/P sorry this happened to you and on your first purchase, someone has messed up this order badly. GL to you, I hope this gets resolved quickly.